Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies
When did yall start trying for another baby after your first?
by on Mar. 2, 2014 at 8:50 PM
Replies (21-29):
Chels3
by Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 8:13 AM

Does wanting another count? :(! 
I have a 5 year old SS, a 1 year old DD.
I wish I thought I could truly handle another so close.
We'll start trying around/after her second birthday.
I do want her potty trained though before we bring another diaper baby into our home.  

LuvMyBoys09
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 8:29 AM
My twin boys were 3 and I had divorced their dad and had met my now fiancee, before I decided I wanted another baby.
Had I stayed with my ex, I wouldn't have wanted another baby.
JackAttacks
by Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 8:59 PM
No flow yet and I test every month just to make sure.

Quoting TLIF1281: I am bfing. Are you sure no o or just no flow? You can still o with no flow. We are thinking of starting to try at when bean is 6 months.

Quoting JackAttacks: Ds is 8 months and were ready to start trying for another but my body has other plans. We're still bfing and I haven't started ovulation yet.
charley31
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 9:11 PM
We weren't trying. I was off bc for a year and nothing happened. We weren't trying just doing nothing to stop it. I went to dr to get bc and he said to wait for my period and start the pill. I never got my period since I was already pregnant. My boys are 3yrs apart.
TLIF1281
by Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 9:20 PM
Wow bfing iscworkin wonders in bc for you. Of course when you don't want it to ha. Good luck hun!

Quoting JackAttacks: No flow yet and I test every month just to make sure.

Quoting TLIF1281: I am bfing. Are you sure no o or just no flow? You can still o with no flow. We are thinking of starting to try at when bean is 6 months.

Quoting JackAttacks: Ds is 8 months and were ready to start trying for another but my body has other plans. We're still bfing and I haven't started ovulation yet.
MMerrill
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 9:35 PM

My son is 16 months and we are now trying for our 2nd and last baby.

wedding countdown

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Miss.Kristin
by Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 9:37 PM

I waited 4 years between my oldest and youngest. My youngest is 8 months and I'm 11 weeks pregnant

LoveMyBug2013
by Bronze Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 10:02 AM

Can you elaborate a bit on why you like the 12 months better than the 18 months?

We were originally planning on starting to try at 18 months, but my IUD fell out and I think we will only wait until he is 12 months old.  I'd be interested to hear your experiences.  Of course who knows how long it will take to actually conceive.  Took 10 months last time...

Quoting blessedmom724:

My first was 18 months old when we conceived our second.

Our second was 12 months old when we conceived our third.  We much preferred this age gap.

AviannasMama
by Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 9:50 PM
We got a little surprise when my first was only 7 months old! So my two are 16 months apart.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)