Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Three days PP!

Posted by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 9:15 AM
  • 16 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 9:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jaxiesmama98
by New Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 9:16 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Exactly a week ago!
Jaxiesmama98
by New Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 12:29 PM
How long will it take for me to be small again?
babyspots17
by Bronze Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 1:00 PM
1 mom liked this

It will really depend on how much weight you actually gained but  the water weight and uterus will shrink down pretty quickly by two weeks you will be down much smaller.  If you breast feed it helps shrink your uterus quicker.  Your baby is adorable congrats just remember it took you 9mts+ to grow her your  tummy needs time heal don't worry you are young you have years to get your body back in good shape don't stress. 

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Mar. 3, 2014 at 2:01 PM

It really depends. It's different for everyone, I wouldn't worry about it just yet. You can start working out at the 6 week mark. I always lost weight quickly from breastfeeding, walks and healthy diet.

KikiKia
by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 2:09 PM

Give it time.  The extra weight will drop off.

abra
by Abra on Mar. 3, 2014 at 3:39 PM
This! Honestly, just cultivating healthy habits is the best thing you can do. Rapid weight loss and intense work outs rarely yield long-term results and are really hard on your body. I took walks, did yoga and we eat a balanced diet.

Quoting babyspots17:

It will really depend on how much weight you actually gained but  the water weight and uterus will shrink down pretty quickly by two weeks you will be down much smaller.  If you breast feed it helps shrink your uterus quicker.  Your baby is adorable congrats just remember it took you 9mts+ to grow her your  tummy needs time heal don't worry you are young you have years to get your body back in good shape don't stress. 

Dragonmamas
by Ari on Mar. 3, 2014 at 8:47 PM
Congratulations!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KarenM42
by Bronze Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 9:31 PM
Don't know if you are breastfeeding but I lost all baby weight plus 20 more pounds within a few weeks (I was 20 pounds overweight when I got pregnant). It was amazing! It was all from nursing.
Jaxiesmama98
by New Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 9:41 PM
We are formula feeding.

Quoting KarenM42: Don't know if you are breastfeeding but I lost all baby weight plus 20 more pounds within a few weeks (I was 20 pounds overweight when I got pregnant). It was amazing! It was all from nursing.
daydreamer86
by Silver Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 10:05 PM
1 mom liked this
It depends on you. Since you are not nursing you can diet. I breast feed but I gain while I breastfeed.im the odd ball
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)