Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Is there a type of mom that annoys you the most?

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2014 at 3:59 PM
  • 63 Replies

For me it's the know it all moms. The ones that you can't say a thing around them without them telling you "exactly" how you should be doing things.

by on Mar. 6, 2014 at 3:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LuvMyBoys09
by Bronze Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 4:04 PM
Same as you. And some of the first time moms who Google EVERYTHING and the fancy themselves an expert and preach to experienced moms that they've been doing it wrong all along.
RalphsMommy123
by Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 4:26 PM
I cant stand the moms who have update every milestone on facebook about their child. I know it sounds rude but it annoys the hell out of me. It can be pictures or statuses. Its the moms who do it all day everyday. I feel that some milestones are for you to cherish and not for the world to see. Ive seen this little girl everyday since her birth because her mom posts a pic or 2 of her ever day. Shes 1 1/2 now. Dont get me wrong shes a cute girl but shes all I see on facebook or instagram. I dont think I have half as many pictures of my son as she does of her daughter. Once I see a potty pic I think im going to delete her from my facebook
Mom2Just1
by Silver Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 4:44 PM

Any mom who lets their baby CIO, does not follow latest research on solids, forward faces their children before 2 years, etc.  The research is out there and it is clear that these things could be dangerous and deadly if not followed.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Turtledoves
by Ruby Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 4:45 PM

Lol, yep basically the nosy ones that want to step on your toes and tell you how you SHOULD be doing things. Especially when those moms are the most uninformed ones.

Night_Roane
by Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 4:47 PM
1 mom liked this
The kind that pretends their kid would never hit/ shove your kid when you know they did (also goes for any kind of bullying).
Edenpeden
by on Mar. 6, 2014 at 4:50 PM

The ones who think they're above others. I've seen it be an example for breastfeeding, pay how you raise your children etc. 

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Mar. 6, 2014 at 7:45 PM
3 moms liked this

The mom's who think everything they do is the right and only way. The ones that brag and think their parenting should impress everyone.

myempyreofdirt
by Bronze Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 7:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Agreed! I can't stand moms who tell other moms they are bad parents because they didn't bf, don't have tons of money, don't have an ideal life, etc. There are people out there who really do hurt their children and all these holier than thou types can talk about is breastfeeding and organic vegetables? Please.

Quoting Edenpeden:

The ones who think they're above others. I've seen it be an example for breastfeeding, pay how you raise your children etc. 

Edenpeden
by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 8:38 AM

That was supposed to be paid assistance * but ya, I've really only seen it on this site. It's one thing to try and inform others of new scientific studies, but another thing to put yourself above them. 

Quoting myempyreofdirt: Agreed! I can't stand moms who tell other moms they are bad parents because they didn't bf, don't have tons of money, don't have an ideal life, etc. There are people out there who really do hurt their children and all these holier than thou types can talk about is breastfeeding and organic vegetables? Please.
Quoting Edenpeden:

tnunley
by Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 9:03 AM

Helicopter moms... especially at the playground and they feel the need to give my kids as well.  I'm more of a free ranger, but stay close by enough that I can get to them if needed.  Seriously, my kids can go down the side all by themselves! 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)