Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

feeding baby solids

Posted by on Mar. 10, 2014 at 10:59 PM
  • 12 Replies

so ive been told to feed baby what i eat. well its going good just giving him tastes. but dinner last night he had an allergic reaction i think. he had red marks on his back and i think i saw one on his arm. i just dont know how i would figure out what it is. but most likely it was the dairy i used in the potatoes IMO. all my foods are more than one ingredient.

by on Mar. 10, 2014 at 10:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
carsonsmommytam
by Tammara on Mar. 10, 2014 at 11:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Only thing to do is just write down everything he has, including all the small ingredients, and watch for it to happen again.
emkirkley
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2014 at 11:11 AM
Why do you think dairy? Is he on special formula or breastfeeding?
emkirkley
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2014 at 11:11 AM
How old?
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Mar. 11, 2014 at 12:29 PM

Quoting carsonsmommytam: Only thing to do is just write down everything he has, including all the small ingredients, and watch for it to happen again.

I agree

abra
by Abra on Mar. 11, 2014 at 1:52 PM

Quoting carsonsmommytam: Only thing to do is just write down everything he has, including all the small ingredients, and watch for it to happen again.
ABCMomma0211
by on Mar. 11, 2014 at 1:55 PM
How old is he?

Because i was always told that when introducing new foods you stick to that food for a week. For this reason alone
aztecqueen22
by Member on Mar. 11, 2014 at 3:31 PM
Breastfeeding

Quoting emkirkley: Why do you think dairy? Is he on special formula or breastfeeding?
aztecqueen22
by Member on Mar. 11, 2014 at 3:31 PM
He's 6 months

Quoting emkirkley: How old?
aztecqueen22
by Member on Mar. 11, 2014 at 3:33 PM
Hes 6 mo. I dont really want to introduce solids so much. I just like giving him tastes. Esp right now since he's been sick. I just want him to have breastmilk more.

Quoting ABCMomma0211: How old is he?

Because i was always told that when introducing new foods you stick to that food for a week. For this reason alone
ABCMomma0211
by on Mar. 11, 2014 at 3:39 PM

Quoting aztecqueen22: Hes 6 mo. I dont really want to introduce solids so much. I just like giving him tastes. Esp right now since he's been sick. I just want him to have breastmilk more.
Quoting ABCMomma0211: How old is he? Because i was always told that when introducing new foods you stick to that food for a week. For this reason alone

okay.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN