Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Feeling gross.

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:54 PM
  • 3 Replies
Man I seem to be fool of them the last 2 days. Lol. But anyway. So I started my awesome monthly visitor today and feel like absolute death. The past few months have been that way. On the first day I get soooo dizzy and nauseous it's crazy. I felt great this morning and then around 11 I hit the dizzy wall and haven't been able to feel right since. I made a call into my Gyno to see if I should be seen. I guess my question is this: have any of you experienced this before? And what did you do to feel better.
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
la_bella_vita
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:17 PM

That happened to me for my first few periods after baby and then it just stopped. I was nauseous and dizzy to the point where I started to worry something was wrong. If it continues, you could always schedule a doctor's appointment.

GertieMay
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:19 PM
It's been happening the past couple of months. And I called the dr and I'm just waiting to hear back. (Hopefully they are quick about it). I hate leaving messages for them bc they take 5 years to get back to you.

Quoting la_bella_vita:

That happened to me for my first few periods after baby and then it just stopped. I was nauseous and dizzy to the point where I started to worry something was wrong. If it continues, you could always schedule a doctor's appointment.

abra
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:45 PM
yeah, for me, those periods were a combination of problems (A lot of hormone imbalances). One of the things that helped was taking chlorophyll which help oxygenate the blood which improved my circulation and digestion. Hopefully your GYNO will be able to help.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)