Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

International traveling . help !

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:55 PM
  • 19 Replies
I am traveling with my 11 month old baby To morocco , and i want to take her stroler and carseat .
Do u have any idea if u have to pay for them or no .
Just to let u know I am not buying a seat for the baby .
Help !
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs.Pedro
by Bronze Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 12:02 AM
I think stroller is free as well as car seat. I know I've never had to pay extra.
Soumaya
by Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 12:04 AM
Thank u for the info . U were traveling international ? If yes i will be happy if i dont have to pay for them too

Quoting Mrs.Pedro: I think stroller is free as well as car seat. I know I've never had to pay extra.
rwebb11
by Bronze Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 12:06 AM
I would call the airlines and ask. If it costs too much it might be worth it to buy a umbrella stroller once you get there (if they have them).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Soumaya
by Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 12:09 AM
I was thiking i might use my sisters baby stroler when i get ti morocco . But her baby now is two but she loooves her stroler .
Funny baby . She would nit wanna share it or give it up . And too i think will be much help in the airport .

Quoting rwebb11: I would call the airlines and ask. If it costs too much it might be worth it to buy a umbrella stroller once you get there (if they have them).
Soumaya
by Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 12:12 AM
Thank you though .

Quoting rwebb11: I would call the airlines and ask. If it costs too much it might be worth it to buy a umbrella stroller once you get there (if they have them).
rwebb11
by Bronze Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 12:13 AM
Good Luck! I hope you have a safe trip.

Quoting Soumaya: I was thiking i might use my sisters baby stroler when i get ti morocco . But her baby now is two but she loooves her stroler .
Funny baby . She would nit wanna share it or give it up . And too i think will be much help in the airport .

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Soumaya
by Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 12:15 AM
Thank youuu ;) .
Mrs.Pedro
by Bronze Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 12:33 AM
I was going international via Delta airlines. They let me check the stroller at the gate and I took the car seat aboard for my son to sit in since he is very cozy and calm in it, but they gave us the option of gate checking the car seat too.

Quoting Soumaya: Thank u for the info . U were traveling international ? If yes i will be happy if i dont have to pay for them too

Quoting Mrs.Pedro: I think stroller is free as well as car seat. I know I've never had to pay extra.
Soumaya
by Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 12:36 AM
Will i hope that will be the case for us too . Thank u

Quoting Mrs.Pedro: I was going international via Delta airlines. They let me check the stroller at the gate and I took the car seat aboard for my son to sit in since he is very cozy and calm in it, but they gave us the option of gate checking the car seat too.

Quoting Soumaya: Thank u for the info . U were traveling international ? If yes i will be happy if i dont have to pay for them too

bshaw913
by Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 12:38 AM
When we moved to Korea, I was able to check the stroller and car seat at the gate. You basically bring it through security and right up to the terminal as you are boarding, they usually have a box on the side forall the large bags, strollers etc.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)