Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

what brand diapers you perfer

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2014 at 2:34 AM
  • 87 Replies
I use pampers and huggies. I go back and forth. But gutta say i love the pampers . Their softer and hold more through the night. Although im still changing baby twice through the night .
by on Mar. 15, 2014 at 2:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rjmac88
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2014 at 2:36 AM
Cloth. Pampers burns my kids horribly, buggies always ripped apart, luvs are my favorite disposable. I loved white cloud before they stopped selling them. And the old version of target diapers were great! The new ones I'm not impressed with
linnyleo
by Member on Mar. 15, 2014 at 2:52 AM
Costco's Kirkland brand are great and cheap. Although I'm pretty certain that they are Huggies snug and dry (or whatever it's called) in an off-brand package. Same diaper for much cheaper!!
opinionatedmom
by on Mar. 15, 2014 at 2:52 AM
Luvs
nocalmegan
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2014 at 2:53 AM
Target brand
ToniTennille
by Member on Mar. 15, 2014 at 3:51 AM
I'd have to say it seems like every diaper brand has been different with each baby. Luvs was my favorite with my last daughter. However with my two week old daughter now luvs has leaked every time. Pampers is all that works for her. I also noticed she got red marks like burns almost from the luvs on the inside of her legs.
rostermom
by on Mar. 15, 2014 at 4:54 AM
Yes i noticed on my sons inner rim of thigh or groin was red and chapped from the huggie band that ripples outward. Is that what ypu mean?

Quoting ToniTennille: I'd have to say it seems like every diaper brand has been different with each baby. Luvs was my favorite with my last daughter. However with my two week old daughter now luvs has leaked every time. Pampers is all that works for her. I also noticed she got red marks like burns almost from the luvs on the inside of her legs.
rostermom
by on Mar. 15, 2014 at 4:56 AM
1 mom liked this
Alot of my " mom friends" talk very highly of target brand diapers . Ill have to try them thanks

Quoting nocalmegan: Target brand
rostermom
by on Mar. 15, 2014 at 4:58 AM
Ive always rhought cloth " diapers " were incredibly tedious work. Is it so? Or am i just hearing the crap side of it? Lol let me know maybe ill give them a shot ty

Quoting rjmac88: Cloth. Pampers burns my kids horribly, buggies always ripped apart, luvs are my favorite disposable. I loved white cloud before they stopped selling them. And the old version of target diapers were great! The new ones I'm not impressed with
ABCMomma0211
by on Mar. 15, 2014 at 5:01 AM
Luvs.

I hate hate other brands and i refuse to use iff brand diapers....they typically suck. And are more expensive then luvs anyways.

Only reason im using huggies right mow is because thats what we stocked up on because we couldnt find luvs in bulk at sams for size newborns and size ones
TurtleMami
by on Mar. 15, 2014 at 5:03 AM
Luvs gave him a rash.
Pampers STUCK to his skin and hurt him when I took them off.
Huggies notoriously leaked, but they didn't hurt him so I kept them.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)