Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

fussy

Posted by on Mar. 17, 2014 at 7:15 PM
  • 8 Replies
So DS is obviously hungry, sleepy or both. But he's fussy and i try to offer the breast but he will put his mouth on but still fuss and just turn his whole body. Earlier today he was really sleepy and hungry but it took a while for him to finally nurse. I think he's teething but it gets handled. I just dont know what else to do.
by on Mar. 17, 2014 at 7:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
YzmaRocks
by Platinum Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 9:55 PM
It may be teething, that can be uncomfortable. Could he be getting an ear infection? That is another reason why he would act like that.
BeccaBabyy
by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 2:28 AM

check up time

kaeleesmommy
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 2:30 AM
How old? Could be teething, growth spurt, ear infection, etc. Any other things going on?
aztecqueen22
by Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 5:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Just had 6 mo check up. Everything fine.

Quoting BeccaBabyy:

check up time

aztecqueen22
by Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 5:39 AM
6 mo. Sometimes he will act this way. But seems like today he just didn't want to sleep or nurse even though he wanted to.

Quoting kaeleesmommy: How old? Could be teething, growth spurt, ear infection, etc. Any other things going on?
opinionatedmom
by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 5:41 AM
Maybe something your eating isn't agreeing with him. My oldest did that when he was allergic to his formula. That is why I say something you're eating. I also agree with teething and ears. But lean more to something you're eating not Agreeing.
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Mar. 18, 2014 at 11:53 AM

My children did that when they were teething. It could also be something you are eating.

MusherMaggie
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 12:35 PM
Treat teething pain. Hyland's homeopathic teething tablets, ibuprofen, amber teething necklace, frozen breastmilk cube in a mesh feeder. Try nursing in a warm tub or a dark, quiet room.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN