Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

sleep issues

Posted by on Mar. 24, 2014 at 8:36 AM
  • 7 Replies
So my youngest is almost 6 months old and he recently decided he doesn't want to sleep at all. For the last week he's been taking 20 min catnaps during the day and 45 min catnaps throughout the night. He's awake 5 to 6 hours at a time between 7 am and 10 pm. Then he's up basically all night. I can't get any sleep especially since my toddler doesn't go to sleep until 10 pm and is up at 5 am and doesn't take a nap all day. I'm exhausted, any suggestions?
by on Mar. 24, 2014 at 8:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
s171707
by Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 8:39 AM

How long has this been going on? Was he already sleeping through the night?

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Mar. 24, 2014 at 11:09 AM

No suggestions but boy, I would be exhausted too. Is he waking too eat? Or just waking?

KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 11:50 AM
Probably a sleep regression.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Eternity807
by Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 12:52 PM

I have no suggestions but I feel for you!  My DD is 5 months old and hit a pretty serious sleep regression at 3 months.  I have been losing my sanity slowly but surely ever since.  And it seems like she is just getting worse!

abra
by Abra on Mar. 24, 2014 at 3:34 PM
I'm wondering the same thing? Some kids really need a structured sleep schedule in order to learn healthy habits.

Quoting s171707:

JAZ88
by Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 4:59 PM
No neither of them sleep through the night, never have. But my baby used to take a 2 to 3 hour nap at night at least

Quoting s171707:

mckinneymom918
by Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 8:16 PM
Sleep regression. Lots of things happening at 6 months. Co sleeping saved me... My youngest is 19 months and just now starting to sleep through the night most nights. But I also have 2 school aged kids. And she has never really been a napper!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)