Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

When was the last time you worked out?

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 7:27 PM
  • 32 Replies

What did you do? Pilates? Cardio? Yoga? Kickboxing?

"Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed." - GK Chesterton 

by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 7:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
s_roachy
by Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 8:15 PM

Ummmmm a LONG time ago! Before I got pregnant I went running and did work out DVDs, like Jillian Michael's work outs. I used to overdo it a bit, and I would do DVDs in the morning and go running in the evening. I had to cut back because I wasn't getting my period and we wanted to get pregnant. Then I got pregnant, had nearly 8 months of morning sickness, then had baby, and working out was history. Hopefully when it gets nice out I can get a jogging stoller and get back to it! :)

RocknRoll.Rose
by Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 8:36 PM

I walk some times when the weather is nice, with the kids and dogs. I don't do much working out. I don't have the time or the energy. When the weather is warmer, I swim and horseback ride. 

reading   playing soccer   boy n girl

Melody       Conner Wyatt and Tabitha

KikiB85
by Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 9:04 PM
Forever lol. I just had my 6 week pp check up and got cleared. But i had a c section so i have to go slowly. I'm getting the elliptical my Sil doesn't want. DF was told no sex until he goes n gets it for me lol i been asking for 3 weeks. He needs incentive....If there's no gain for him it never gets done lol i guarantee i have it by Friday lol

once i have my elliptical I'll be on it 5 days a week!
charley31
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 9:10 PM
2 nights ago. I work out every night it's so hard. But I've lost 40lbs so far. Last night I just felt like crap and tonight well I worked til 8p so I don't feel like it haha.
mckinneymom918
by Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 9:38 PM
This afternoon. I did a pyramid arm workout and crunches. I was going to go for a run, but my thighs are really sore from last nights workout. Maybe in the morning....
mommyhonu
by Mary on Mar. 27, 2014 at 4:58 PM

swimming ... it was over a week ago and I'm starting to get really annoyed. I miss the water.

abra
by Abra on Mar. 27, 2014 at 5:21 PM
Finding a healthy balance is really important. I used to do Jillian Michael's workouts too but in restrospect, I think it was overkill. They took too much time to do and maintain and were kinda hard on my body making it not so healthy in the long run. Walking/Jogging is a great way to stay fit without overdoing it!

Quoting s_roachy:

Ummmmm a LONG time ago! Before I got pregnant I went running and did work out DVDs, like Jillian Michael's work outs. I used to overdo it a bit, and I would do DVDs in the morning and go running in the evening. I had to cut back because I wasn't getting my period and we wanted to get pregnant. Then I got pregnant, had nearly 8 months of morning sickness, then had baby, and working out was history. Hopefully when it gets nice out I can get a jogging stoller and get back to it! :)

abra
by Abra on Mar. 27, 2014 at 5:21 PM
Swimming is great because it is so low impact! And I REALLY miss horseback riding! So much fun!

Quoting RocknRoll.Rose:

I walk some times when the weather is nice, with the kids and dogs. I don't do much working out. I don't have the time or the energy. When the weather is warmer, I swim and horseback ride. 

abra
by Abra on Mar. 27, 2014 at 5:22 PM
haha! Yes, go slow! You definitely don't want to hurt yourself. :-)

Quoting KikiB85: Forever lol. I just had my 6 week pp check up and got cleared. But i had a c section so i have to go slowly. I'm getting the elliptical my Sil doesn't want. DF was told no sex until he goes n gets it for me lol i been asking for 3 weeks. He needs incentive....If there's no gain for him it never gets done lol i guarantee i have it by Friday lol

once i have my elliptical I'll be on it 5 days a week!
abra
by Abra on Mar. 27, 2014 at 5:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Nice work!

Quoting charley31: 2 nights ago. I work out every night it's so hard. But I've lost 40lbs so far. Last night I just felt like crap and tonight well I worked til 8p so I don't feel like it haha.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)