Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

double stroller for 2 under 2

Posted by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 9:14 PM
  • 14 Replies
I have 13 month old and I'm expecting my second baby in sept. I have been looking at double strollers. My 13 month old is tiny for her age. I'm wanting a stroller that will work for two small ones but also grow with us for years. I also want one that can take a Graco car seat. preferably under 200. Anyone have any suggestions as to which strollers they liked or didn't like that would work for us?? Thanks.
by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 9:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dreamarrow
by Bronze Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 11:23 PM
Are you interested in a tandem or side by side?
228mommy922
by Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 11:50 PM
Probably a tandem
Mom2Just1
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 9:12 AM

We are looking as well but I am not impressed. I will have a 22 month and newborn. I think I am just going to wear baby when we are out.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

228mommy922
by Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 10:18 AM
I will just wear the baby sometimes and put my 13 month old (she will be 18 months then) in her single stroller. But they're are several times I will need a double. I have went and looked at them though and there is always something I hate about it.
amberNewman0213
by Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 10:43 AM
I do this and it is MUCH easier. We have a grace tandem stroller and have used it maybe once. I went to Walmart and bought a not a full size stroller but not a tiny cheap one either. It was a jeep brand one that was big enough to hold things but small enough to get in and out with one hand. We use it all the time and it's so much easier. Those big strollers are hard to push around being so big expecially when around a crowd or going to walmart. Mall. Etc.

Quoting Mom2Just1:

We are looking as well but I am not impressed. I will have a 22 month and newborn. I think I am just going to wear baby when we are out.

Mom2Just1
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 10:44 AM
I have a jogging stroller and love it. I think I'm sticking with it and baby wearing.

Quoting amberNewman0213: I do this and it is MUCH easier. We have a grace tandem stroller and have used it maybe once. I went to Walmart and bought a not a full size stroller but not a tiny cheap one either. It was a jeep brand one that was big enough to hold things but small enough to get in and out with one hand. We use it all the time and it's so much easier. Those big strollers are hard to push around being so big expecially when around a crowd or going to walmart. Mall. Etc.

Quoting Mom2Just1:

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Apr. 1, 2014 at 11:19 AM

I know a lot of people love the sit n stand.

228mommy922
by Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 12:58 PM
I have looked at them and considered the ones that the back seat converts to one. But I know I will need to seats as well.
dreamarrow
by Bronze Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 3:17 PM
This is my plan as well. I'll have 19 month twins and a newborn, I just plan on using my side by side double.

Quoting Mom2Just1:

Mom2Just1
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 3:19 PM
I think I like my jogging stroller too much to
Buy a double. Lol

Quoting dreamarrow: This is my plan as well. I'll have 19 month twins and a newborn, I just plan on using my side by side double.

Quoting Mom2Just1:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)