Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2yr old hissy fit...

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:46 AM
  • 5 Replies
Is what I am going to have. My car has not worked since I had my child. Most likely a small crack to oil pan bc my df could not be bothered to remove snow and just drove over it..ice and all. But i just need it looked at. Has It Been Looked At ....no.

Elliptical. ...FREE ....that my Sil is letting me have....i have been begging for it...is it here...no.

i swear is its not for him or his gain it takes forever! I'm so over it. His truck is up for inspection next month and i guarantee my car gets fix when HE needs it bc i don't think his will pass. He lost hours of sleep ...why? So he can make a deal and get himself a new motorcycle. ..can he lose 30mins for me? No. Ugh. I'm going to start kicking and screaming soon.

I've made plans for his sister to look at my car. I'll hear about it but i don't give a shit i want my car. Do i go alot of places no. But i hate driving his truck and would like the option to go some where if i wanted or needed....

he gave me crap this morning about hi. Getting the elliptical and it really rubbed me the wrong way.

i get he works but he still gets more sleep than i do home with a 8 week old. I gave up and rarely ask him for anything. I don't think those 2 things are unreasonable.

ugh!.
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
abra
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:10 PM
((hugs))
stacy2607
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:22 PM
I'm sorry mama.. that's ridiculous!!
la_bella_vita
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 3:20 PM

((Hugs)) Sounds frustrating!

Dragonmamas
by Ari on Apr. 3, 2014 at 3:27 PM

((Hugs))

angela.bouchard
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:13 PM
I'm sorry mama I would be frustrated with no car too
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)