Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

easter baskets

Posted by on Apr. 7, 2014 at 7:16 PM
  • 42 Replies
Should i get my 10 month old dd an easter basket or would it be pointless because she's so little? basically i wanna get her those cheap ones at walmart that had a few toys in it since its her first easter.
by on Apr. 7, 2014 at 7:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
..LovemyThree..
by on Apr. 7, 2014 at 7:23 PM
At that age we do a little stuffed bunny or chick or something like that
JessiFaye
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 7:31 PM
My son will be five weeks and he has one. :) Just a cheap $3 one. We put a stuffed bunny and board book in it. :)
ilovemyboys84
by Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 7:32 PM
4 moms liked this
U can always make.one with baby toys like teethers and noisy toys. Then add some.of her favorite snacks to it. Some stuffed bunny and an outfit would be cute too
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
geekymom08
by Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 7:49 PM
Make a basket with baby things in it! We did for our 1 month old. We did outfits, little baby toys, a can of formula, and so forth.
Turtledoves
by Ruby Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 8:33 PM

My son is three months old and he's getting an Easter basket. To me, it's important to have babies be apart of holidays. I filled his Easter basket with some really cute teething toys and a Superman teddy bear because that's his theme.

abra
by Abra on Apr. 7, 2014 at 11:15 PM

If you want to do it, go for it! 

linnyleo
by Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 11:22 PM
I just for my soon-to-be 4-month-old a basket today! I filled it with a little dolly, 2 squeaky plastic books, 2 pacis, and some bubbles (for me to blow and have her watch). Everything was from the little dollar spot at target. I'm so excited to give it to her even though she won't have a clue what it is!! It's the thought and pictures that count, right?
TurtleMami
by Member on Apr. 8, 2014 at 4:16 AM
If you're gonna get her anything make a basket yourself. That way you can pick stuff she'll actually like and you can avoid choking hazards.
StreetsAhead
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2014 at 4:58 AM

No, we arent, But then easter baskets arent done here, people just get easter eggs and no way the baby will get one

NDADanceMom
by on Apr. 8, 2014 at 8:18 AM

I get one for my baby.  Im breast feeding so the best way for her to eat that cadburry egg is for me to eat it and she can get it through the milk =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)