Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

diaper problems. help!! UPDATE

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2014 at 1:46 AM
  • 43 Replies
My little one is 13 months and in size two diapers (she is only 15 pounds and wears 0/3 months in the waist, we have tried 3s and the leek around the legs. The last few months she has started to pee through them in 30 mins to an hour. we have tried two kinds it still happening. Anybody.else have this problem? Anybody know of a diaper that would be good for this situation?
by on Apr. 8, 2014 at 1:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
waytomanykids10
by on Apr. 8, 2014 at 1:59 AM
They are probably getting to small. Go up a size.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
polkaspots
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2014 at 4:10 AM
Size two? What brand are you using? My three month old is in a size three... We use cloth, so I don't know what to tell you. You should be changing the diaper every time she pees, not after it fills up and leaks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TurtleMami
by Member on Apr. 8, 2014 at 4:12 AM
My 14 month has been in size 3 Huggies for quite some time now and he's small for his age. I think you should try going up a size...or two.
angela.bouchard
by Angela on Apr. 8, 2014 at 9:38 AM

I agree with the others, go up a size. I'm shocked a 13 month old still fits in size 2.

kaybri2012
by Member on Apr. 8, 2014 at 9:38 AM

Yep.  Go up a size. 

smorgan865
by Member on Apr. 8, 2014 at 9:40 AM

Yep, go up a size.My 10 month old is in a size 3 and has been for a while. He can squeeze into a 2 if totally necessary (I found a few in the back of a cabinet) but definitely better in a 3.

What's his weight?

228mommy922
by Member on Apr. 8, 2014 at 9:43 AM
You would think. But she is only 15 pounds. She still wears 0\3 months in the waist. We tried going up a size and they leak around the legs.
NDADanceMom
by on Apr. 8, 2014 at 9:45 AM

Quoting polkaspots: Size two? What brand are you using? My three month old is in a size three... We use cloth, so I don't know what to tell you. You should be changing the diaper every time she pees, not after it fills up and leaks.

Wow thats huge the other way.  How big is your baby?  Mine is 5 months old in size 1 diapers.  12 and a half pounds now.  6 and a half at birth. 

wife-4-life
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2014 at 9:54 AM
My 13mon is in size 3. Maybe try changing te diaper size as most moms above me have said. From my experience that is what leaking means.
busymommabear
by Member on Apr. 8, 2014 at 10:21 AM

My 8 month old is in a size 4 and soon to be a size 5.  We had blow out issues and switched to Huggies, and went up a size.  So far so good. Good luck with your tiny little baby momma!

fingers crossed

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)