Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Will your baby get an Easter basket this year?

Posted by on Apr. 17, 2014 at 12:50 PM
  • 30 Replies

We didn't do an Easter basket for Lois for her first Easter, but I kind of wish we would have. Will you do an Easter basket for your baby? What kinds of stuff will you put in it?

by on Apr. 17, 2014 at 12:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
YzmaRocks
by Platinum Member on Apr. 17, 2014 at 1:01 PM
No, we don't do Easter baskets.
abra
by Abra on Apr. 17, 2014 at 1:24 PM

We do! They are a lot like Christmas stockings. Board books, plastic animals, treats, etc. 

ProudMeof2
by Member on Apr. 17, 2014 at 1:29 PM
We put a bunch of Disney Princess stuff for Arianna. This is her 2nd Easter, but her 1st one where she is old enough to enjoy things. I did one for her 1st Easter but she just looked at it like it was nothing. Hahaha... For my son this year, we filled it with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles stuff.
Turtledoves
by Ruby Member on Apr. 17, 2014 at 2:51 PM

Yes, we do an easter basket for babies. Will is 3 months old and he has one. Just like we do Christmas stockings for a baby, whether I'm still pregnant with them, or they're two days old (as my son was last Christmas)

JessiFaye
by Bronze Member on Apr. 17, 2014 at 2:55 PM

Yep. He's one month old and he has one. We just got him a stuffed bunny and a book. The candy in it is for daddy and me. LOL 

MommyCassafrass
by Member on Apr. 17, 2014 at 2:57 PM

Yup, his is filled with various baby bath items, and bath toys since bath time is his favorite time of the day.

KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Apr. 17, 2014 at 3:27 PM
Nope. We get Peeps and that's it. Easter isn't a holiday we celebrate.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ABCMomma0211
by on Apr. 17, 2014 at 3:29 PM
Yup.

They have stuffed flounders, getting a high chair, and i think sunglasses, and my mom just bought them a turtle that lights up and sings.

SChrln
by on Apr. 17, 2014 at 3:42 PM
She's getting a stuffed bunny toy, but not an actual basket yet
waytomanykids10
by Bronze Member on Apr. 17, 2014 at 4:13 PM

Yes he is but I don't know yet what we are putting in it. His is the only one I don't have finished.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)