Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

worried about my baby girl

Posted by on Apr. 21, 2014 at 5:22 PM
  • 37 Replies
My daughter will be 4 months on Wednesday and She goes to the doctor Thursday but I am worried because sometimes she wakes up in the middle of a nap screaming and it sounds like she is scared almost like a nightmare is there anything I can do to make her feel better so this stops happening
by on Apr. 21, 2014 at 5:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AbbeysMom2013
by Bronze Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 6:26 PM
My daughter does this also, and has been for months (she is 11 months old now). It's not constant though. Her dr said it could be teeth, growing pains, night terrors, or anything else. She said not to worry. But as a mom how do you not worry when your baby wakes up screaming?
Mrsjohnson2014
by Bronze Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 6:28 PM
Yes exactly as moms we always worry and thanks
Mrsjohnson2014
by Bronze Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 6:35 PM
I also forgot to mention she is chewing on her tongue

Quoting AbbeysMom2013: My daughter does this also, and has been for months (she is 11 months old now). It's not constant though. Her dr said it could be teeth, growing pains, night terrors, or anything else. She said not to worry. But as a mom how do you not worry when your baby wakes up screaming?
AbbeysMom2013
by Bronze Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 6:38 PM
Sounds like teeth coming in. We use hylands tablets. Sometimes baby oragel. And the teething rings.

Quoting Mrsjohnson2014: I also forgot to mention she is chewing on her tongue

Quoting AbbeysMom2013: My daughter does this also, and has been for months (she is 11 months old now). It's not constant though. Her dr said it could be teeth, growing pains, night terrors, or anything else. She said not to worry. But as a mom how do you not worry when your baby wakes up screaming?
Mrsjohnson2014
by Bronze Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 6:44 PM
Okay thanks I having teething rings and baby teething gel so I will use that thanks again

Quoting AbbeysMom2013: Sounds like teeth coming in. We use hylands tablets. Sometimes baby oragel. And the teething rings.

AbbeysMom2013
by Bronze Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 7:20 PM
Your welcome. My daughter started teething just before 4 months and didn't pop a tooth until since months. It's not a fun process for them.!

Quoting Mrsjohnson2014: Okay thanks I having teething rings and baby teething gel so I will use that thanks again

Quoting AbbeysMom2013: Sounds like teeth coming in. We use hylands tablets. Sometimes baby oragel. And the teething rings.

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Apr. 22, 2014 at 10:05 AM

Aww, poor thing : ( Sounds like teething! 

Mrsjohnson2014
by Bronze Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 11:33 AM
I feel so bad for her and wish I could comfort her more

Quoting AbbeysMom2013: Your welcome. My daughter started teething just before 4 months and didn't pop a tooth until since months. It's not a fun process for them.!

Quoting Mrsjohnson2014: Okay thanks I having teething rings and baby teething gel so I will use that thanks again

Mrsjohnson2014
by Bronze Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 11:34 AM
Okay thanks I hope she gets relieve soon

Quoting la_bella_vita:

Aww, poor thing : ( Sounds like teething! 

Chels3
by Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 11:34 AM

Babies do have nightmares don't ask me what they are. DD started the same thing around this time. She also started doing this when she started teething. Also around 4 months. She's ok. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)