Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Your 1 year old

Posted by on Apr. 27, 2014 at 11:29 AM
  • 18 Replies

My 1 Year olds name is Jayden. He turned 1 on April 18th. He's 20.14lbs and 29 in long. He was 6lbs 15oz and 20 1/2 in long when he was born. He has 10 teeth. Says Mama, Dadda, Shakes his head yes and no. Crawls like a pro. Takes 4 steps on his own. Stands for multiple minutes on his own. Wanted to know what your 1 year olds doing, how there eating, how there sleeping. Wanting to meet Mamas who have babies the same age.

Jaydens Schedule

7-8AM- Wake up

830-9- Breakfast- Gerber cereal, jar of fruit, sippy of cow milk, cookies and cereal pieces for snacks afterward.(Sometimes eggs or pancakes)

12- 8oz bottl(Cow Milk) He usually takes a 45 min to 2 hour nap after the bottle.

230-3. Lunch- Gerber graduates little meals, sippy of juice. Cookies and cereal pieces after for snack.(Sometimes boiled veggies, peanut butter sandwhich) 

5-6 Dinner- Yoplait yogurt with fruit

815- Bath time, zyrtec, 8oz bottle with cereal (cow milk)

9pm- bedtime

4am- Midmorning bottle 8oz (Cow milk)

Hes down to 1 nap now. Todays schedule so far is this. 

4am- Midmorning bottle 8oz (cow milk)

8:00Am- Woke up

8:30Am- Breakfast- Banana cereal, apple and banana jar of fruit, sippy of juice. 2 cookies afterward.

10AM- Nap...Its 1130 and hes still sleeping.

Hows your baby? Id love to see pictures and updates =)

by on Apr. 27, 2014 at 11:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rindsey766
by Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 12:11 PM

Evelyin turned one in Feburary. She was 8.5lb and 20 inches when she was born and now she is 29 lbs and 30 inches. She has 6 teeth and is currently getting in her molars. She has been walking since Christmas, didn't crawl for very long about a month Only shakes her head no but will sign a few words "more, cat and cookie" She hasn't had a bottle since month 8 and has been drinking cows milk. We eat a lot of yogurt, fresh fruit, and oatmeal for breakfeast. On weekends or days grandma calls we head over there. Grandparents like to make eggs, pancakes and biscuit and gravy. For lunch it normally is cheese, rice, and some steamed veggies with juciy juice Dinner is whatever we are eating. She loves pasta dishes and meatloaf. For snacks we have cheerios and fruit. We take two naps a day the first one is normally around 11, which is only about 30 minutes long and then one about 3 which can be 2 hours long. Bedtime is 8 and we have been waking up really late in the morinings about 9:30.

EWJensen
by Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 12:28 PM

Mobile Photo

My daughter turned one on April 18th also. She was 7lbs 8oz and 20 inches long. She is now 19.8 pounds and 29 inches and she has 4 teeth. Has been walking for 3 months. Says momma,dadda and, who's that or what's that. She likes to read her books and pretend to talk on the phone.
She is almost down to 2 naps a day some days she still does 3. She wakes up once a night. She still likes to nurse but loves solid food as well.
JaydensMama418
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 12:39 PM

How cool is that...They have the same Birthday. What did u do for her party? What was the theme?

Quoting EWJensen:

Mobile Photo

My daughter turned one on April 18th also. She was 7lbs 8oz and 20 inches long. She is now 19.8 pounds and 29 inches and she has 4 teeth. Has been walking for 3 months. Says momma,dadda and, who's that or what's that. She likes to read her books and pretend to talk on the phone. She is almost down to 2 naps a day some days she still does 3. She wakes up once a night. She still likes to nurse but loves solid food as well.

JaydensMama418
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 12:40 PM

Sounds like she loves food just like my Son. Shes a cutie.

Quoting Rindsey766:

Evelyin turned one in Feburary. She was 8.5lb and 20 inches when she was born and now she is 29 lbs and 30 inches. She has 6 teeth and is currently getting in her molars. She has been walking since Christmas, didn't crawl for very long about a month Only shakes her head no but will sign a few words "more, cat and cookie" She hasn't had a bottle since month 8 and has been drinking cows milk. We eat a lot of yogurt, fresh fruit, and oatmeal for breakfeast. On weekends or days grandma calls we head over there. Grandparents like to make eggs, pancakes and biscuit and gravy. For lunch it normally is cheese, rice, and some steamed veggies with juciy juice Dinner is whatever we are eating. She loves pasta dishes and meatloaf. For snacks we have cheerios and fruit. We take two naps a day the first one is normally around 11, which is only about 30 minutes long and then one about 3 which can be 2 hours long. Bedtime is 8 and we have been waking up really late in the morinings about 9:30.

ciaras_mom_05
by Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 12:50 PM

Mobile Photo

Brantley turned one on march 19. He was 7lbs 1.4 oz and 21 in. when born and is now 17lbs 4 oz and 30 in. He has 6 teeth. He has been walking for a few months. Says mama, dada, bye bye. Shakes head to answer yes or no. He is sleeping good through the night. Likes mostly all foods except green beans lol.
Dragonmamas
by Ari on Apr. 27, 2014 at 1:10 PM

Mine is 2.5:) Cute little ones, ladies!

WILDCATGAL78
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 2:21 PM

My daughter turned 1 on Feb 8th. She was 7 lbs and 3 oz at birth. I think she was 19 inches? Maybe 20. I can't remember that one. She is now 18 lbs 11 oz and is 29.5 inches tall. She has 16 teeth. Just got her upper and lower molars within the last month. She says Ma, go, baby and bye bye. She has been walking since 11 months. She loves to "run" now.

During the week she gets up around 6:30-7ish. She drinks about 5 oz of warm milk. Then we get ready for the day. I go to work and she goes to daycare. She usually has eggs, bagels, waffles, pancakes, muffins, oatmeal, yogurt, etc for breakfast. Whatever my babysitter fixes. She makes all their breakfast and lunch. Snacks is anything fruit, cheese, crackers, yogurt, cereal like Cheerios or Kix. For dinner she eats whatever we are eating. Last night we had enchiladas and restaurant style nachos. We are down to 2 bottles a day. SHe will only drink milk from the bottle so she has one in the morning and one before bedtime. Through out the day she has a sippy of water.

She is still taking two naps throughout most days. She is not a good napper and prefers to cat nap. She usually falls asleep around 10-11 for about 30 mins then she takes an afternoon nap between 1-2 pm and she sleep again for about 30-60 mins. She goes to bed between 7-7:30 pm each evening. We bed share and she doesn't consistently sleep through the night.

JaydensMama418
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 3:01 PM

How cute is he. He has beautiful eyes. Jayden loves fruit. He never finishes a meal tho. Ill make him gerber banana cereal and fruit in the morning. He'll eat half the bowl. Ill make him a little meal for lunch from gerber and he'll eat a couple bites and thats it. Yogurt for dinner he eats all of it. He eats whatever I eat. But I only eat once a day. He eats more snacks and more of my meal then his own meals.

Quoting ciaras_mom_05:

Mobile Photo

Brantley turned one on march 19. He was 7lbs 1.4 oz and 21 in. when born and is now 17lbs 4 oz and 30 in. He has 6 teeth. He has been walking for a few months. Says mama, dada, bye bye. Shakes head to answer yes or no. He is sleeping good through the night. Likes mostly all foods except green beans lol.

JaydensMama418
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 3:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you hun.

Quoting Dragonmamas:

Mine is 2.5:) Cute little ones, ladies!

JaydensMama418
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 3:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Jayden drinks 3 bottles a day. Hes on cow milk. One in the middle of the night. One for his afternoon nap and one for bed with cereal added.  Jayden naps once. Maybe twice if im lucky. Jayden sleeps all night but gets up once around 4 or 5. I change his diaper and put him back to bed with me with a bottle. And he goes back to sleep. He still sleeps in the room with me and my Fiance. My Fiance wants him in his own room and we made a deal that he would sleep in his own room when he turned 1. We lost the little screw thingys to lower his bed. So I got out of it and he still sleeps with us.

Quoting WILDCATGAL78:

My daughter turned 1 on Feb 8th. She was 7 lbs and 3 oz at birth. I think she was 19 inches? Maybe 20. I can't remember that one. She is now 18 lbs 11 oz and is 29.5 inches tall. She has 16 teeth. Just got her upper and lower molars within the last month. She says Ma, go, baby and bye bye. She has been walking since 11 months. She loves to "run" now.

During the week she gets up around 6:30-7ish. She drinks about 5 oz of warm milk. Then we get ready for the day. I go to work and she goes to daycare. She usually has eggs, bagels, waffles, pancakes, muffins, oatmeal, yogurt, etc for breakfast. Whatever my babysitter fixes. She makes all their breakfast and lunch. Snacks is anything fruit, cheese, crackers, yogurt, cereal like Cheerios or Kix. For dinner she eats whatever we are eating. Last night we had enchiladas and restaurant style nachos. We are down to 2 bottles a day. SHe will only drink milk from the bottle so she has one in the morning and one before bedtime. Through out the day she has a sippy of water.

She is still taking two naps throughout most days. She is not a good napper and prefers to cat nap. She usually falls asleep around 10-11 for about 30 mins then she takes an afternoon nap between 1-2 pm and she sleep again for about 30-60 mins. She goes to bed between 7-7:30 pm each evening. We bed share and she doesn't consistently sleep through the night.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)