Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Does your baby look nothing like you?

Posted by   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

I personally don't think either of my kids look like me, but my son especially doesn't look like me or my husband!! How does a redheaded blue eyed baby come from two Hispanic parents?
by on Apr. 29, 2014 at 1:44 AM
Replies (41-46):
Turtledoves
by Ruby Member on Jul. 13, 2014 at 10:35 AM

I can't see your pictures, but its' true for me too. I'm the dark Italian, DH is the light German and all of our kids have his features - blonde hair, light eyes, very light skin. No dominate features anywhere to be seen!

expectantmom81
by Erin on Jul. 14, 2014 at 11:08 AM
My oldest looks just like me and my youngest looks like my hubby
MarquezMel
by New Member on Jul. 14, 2014 at 2:17 PM

I am white and my husband is hispanic. My son is 9 months. He has alot of mine and my husbands features. He has the skin toe that gets very tan in the summer but looks paler in the winter. Tallness, dark brown eyes and dimples just like his dad. But his lips, nose, and eyes shapes are just like mines. Also he has my medium brown hair color.

Alot of the people who see my family say at first sight say that my son looks like the both of us.

Boobear7
by on Oct. 1, 2014 at 8:10 PM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

I honestly think first son looks more like dad and second looks more like me, at the moment. That is how our first did...looked like me and then seriously he now looks (to me) so much like his dad that If I wouldn't have been there I'd swear his daddy pooped him out.
rissat79
by Member on Oct. 1, 2014 at 8:30 PM
oldest son looks like SO, younger son looks like me. My daughter is a perfect combo of me and her dad my exh.
Turtledoves
by Ruby Member on Oct. 1, 2014 at 9:25 PM

My kids are 100% their daddy. None of me in there at all! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN