Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Let's get to know each other! Please introduce yourself here...

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2014 at 11:37 AM
  • 684 Replies
4 moms liked this

waveWelcome to the Babies group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other moms just like you!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old were you when you became a mom?
2. How many kids do you have? 
3. How old are your kids?
4. What state do you live in?
5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied here, say hello to the other moms who've replied!
"Quote" their replies so they know you're talking to them. You can "Like" their replies as well.

Enjoy the group!

have a nice dayKelly

by on Apr. 30, 2014 at 11:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ollehuol
by on Apr. 30, 2014 at 5:05 PM
3 moms liked this
Hi! My name is Laura. I was 23 when I had my son and he is now 10 months old. We live in NY.
mommyhonu
by Mary on Apr. 30, 2014 at 8:47 PM

Aloha Laura! Welcome to the group! :0)

Quoting ollehuol: Hi! My name is Laura. I was 23 when I had my son and he is now 10 months old. We live in NY.

Knightmommyof3
by on Apr. 30, 2014 at 10:15 PM
1 mom liked this
My name is Jessie I have 3 kids.
Katy Mae 6, Ethan 2, and Noah 3 months. We live in MS.
Jlt831
by on Apr. 30, 2014 at 11:57 PM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Hello, my name is Jennifer I'm a mom of two beautiful kids my daughter who is going on 3 and a son who soon to be 6 months old. I'm also a wife of an awesome man who is a great husband but most of all a perfect father to our two only childern. I'm a stay at home mom I've done hand made crochet things and now trying to have a l little business on the side to help in support my family. To feel that my husband doesn't have to do it all on his own even though he doesn't complain lol. I'm originally from the Bronx and my husband from New Jersey we are residents in New Jersey. I try to find reasonable or great prices on items that are way to cute to pass on.
mommyhonu
by Mary on May. 1, 2014 at 3:18 AM
Aloha Jessie & welcome to the group!
I have 3 children too. :0)

Quoting Knightmommyof3: My name is Jessie I have 3 kids.
Katy Mae 6, Ethan 2, and Noah 3 months. We live in MS.
la_bella_vita
by Bella on May. 1, 2014 at 2:19 PM

Quoting ollehuol: Hi! My name is Laura. I was 23 when I had my son and he is now 10 months old. We live in NY.

Welcome Laura! What is your son's latest milestone?

la_bella_vita
by Bella on May. 1, 2014 at 2:20 PM

Quoting Knightmommyof3: My name is Jessie I have 3 kids. Katy Mae 6, Ethan 2, and Noah 3 months. We live in MS.

Welcome Jessie! Your kid's have cute name : ) I have 4 kids. Do you think you will have more?

la_bella_vita
by Bella on May. 1, 2014 at 2:20 PM

Welcome Jennifer! You have very pretty eyes. How long have you been a SAHM? I've been one since my oldest was born.

Quoting Jlt831:

Mobile Photo

Hello, my name is Jennifer I'm a mom of two beautiful kids my daughter who is going on 3 and a son who soon to be 6 months old. I'm also a wife of an awesome man who is a great husband but most of all a perfect father to our two only childern. I'm a stay at home mom I've done hand made crochet things and now trying to have a l little business on the side to help in support my family. To feel that my husband doesn't have to do it all on his own even though he doesn't complain lol. I'm originally from the Bronx and my husband from New Jersey we are residents in New Jersey. I try to find reasonable or great prices on items that are way to cute to pass on.

momof1boy408
by Member on May. 1, 2014 at 2:26 PM
2 moms liked this
Hello ladies, my name is Araceli, I was 28 when my first baby was born, he is now 5 almost 6. I'm pregnant again, baby girl is due on September and I am 33 will be 34 when she is born. I live in California. Nice to meet you all.
abra
by Abra on May. 1, 2014 at 2:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group, Laura!! 

"Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed." - GK Chesterton 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)