Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Let's get to know each other! Please introduce yourself here...

Posted by   + Show Post

waveWelcome to the Babies group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other moms just like you!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old were you when you became a mom?
2. How many kids do you have? 
3. How old are your kids?
4. What state do you live in?
5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied here, say hello to the other moms who've replied!
"Quote" their replies so they know you're talking to them. You can "Like" their replies as well.

Enjoy the group!

have a nice dayKelly

by on Apr. 30, 2014 at 11:37 AM
Replies (501-506):
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Aug. 26, 2014 at 4:08 PM

Welcome Charlotte! I am a mom of 4 as well : ) Congrats on the new baby!

Quoting charnel07: Hello. My name is Charlotte. I have 4 children. Angel, 7 yrs old. Christian, 5 years ol. London, 4 years old. And our newest addition is August, who was born on August 14th. We live in Philadelphia PA but my husband and I are saving to move next year to Raleigh NC.

ohmomma101
by New Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 11:40 PM

I'm a 40 year old single mom living in Ga. I had my son when I was 34. Just thought I would join and get to know a few people.

Quoting Cafe Kelly:

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other moms just like you!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old were you when you became a mom?2. How many kids do you have? 3. How old are your kids?4. What state do you live in?5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied here, say hello to the other moms who've replied!
"Quote" their replies so they know you're talking to them. You can "Like" their replies as well.

Enjoy the group!

have a nice dayKelly

abra
by Abra on Aug. 26, 2014 at 11:49 PM

Nice to meet you! My name is Abra, and I'm a 30 year old mom to four. My kids are 8, 5, 3 and 2. What is your sons name?

Quoting ohmomma101:

I'm a 40 year old single mom living in Ga. I had my son when I was 34. Just thought I would join and get to know a few people.

Quoting Cafe Kelly:

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

1. How old were you when you became a mom?2. How many kids do you have? 3. How old are your kids?4. What state do you live in?5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied here, say hello to the other moms who've replied!"Quote" their replies so they know you're talking to them. You can "Like" their replies as well.

Enjoy the group!

have a nice dayKelly

abra
by Abra on Aug. 26, 2014 at 11:53 PM

I love this age!!! They are learning so much and their personalities are really starting to come out. It's fantastic! 

I was 22 so I'm 30 now -- eek! But my hubby and I have 4 kids together. 2 girls who are 8 and 5, and two boys who are 3 and 2. 

People gave me a hard time about being pregnant when I was 21 so I can imagine what you were up against. Way to prove them wrong! That is so, so good! Now that you are done with HS, what are your plans?

Quoting mommyjayy: Thanks i apperciate your help. Oh how do u like the stage of being 2? My sons name is jayden we live in california im 18 so i been through young struggle for a while now but love to prove people wrong had my son 16 and even though everyone wud stare and alk about it im doing fine fnished school and can say doing better then i thought i would end up. how about you
Quoting abra:

Nice to meet you, Stephanie!! My youngest is two as well. His name is Liam. What is your son's name?

Quoting mommyjayy: Hi my name is stephanie i have a 2 year old son we live in california :-) im a teenage mom

mommyjayy
by New Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 3:34 AM
I graduated earlly now im in college studying basics my goal is to be in the medical field but with all this mommy life it holds me up a bit but cant complain some moms like mine didnt get the chance to finish so they have to work there butts off and i dont want that for me cus people do judge us frm were we come frm or how u grew up and i like to push over i work at a retirement home right now and usually get insulted by my paitiants wen they ask me what im gunna do in my life and say i wanna be an rn they stayed shocked like if they never seen a hispanic

Quoting abra:

I love this age!!! They are learning so much and their personalities are really starting to come out. It's fantastic! 

I was 22 so I'm 30 now -- eek! But my hubby and I have 4 kids together. 2 girls who are 8 and 5, and two boys who are 3 and 2. 

People gave me a hard time about being pregnant when I was 21 so I can imagine what you were up against. Way to prove them wrong! That is so, so good! Now that you are done with HS, what are your plans?

Quoting mommyjayy: Thanks i apperciate your help. Oh how do u like the stage of being 2? My sons name is jayden we live in california im 18 so i been through young struggle for a while now but love to prove people wrong had my son 16 and even though everyone wud stare and alk about it im doing fine fnished school and can say doing better then i thought i would end up. how about you

Quoting abra:

Nice to meet you, Stephanie!! My youngest is two as well. His name is Liam. What is your son's name?

Quoting mommyjayy: Hi my name is stephanie i have a 2 year old son we live in california :-) im a teenage mom

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Aug. 27, 2014 at 12:47 PM

Welcome! How are you doing today?

Quoting ohmomma101:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)