Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Let's get to know each other! Please introduce yourself here...

Posted by   + Show Post

waveWelcome to the Babies group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other moms just like you!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old were you when you became a mom?
2. How many kids do you have? 
3. How old are your kids?
4. What state do you live in?
5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied here, say hello to the other moms who've replied!
"Quote" their replies so they know you're talking to them. You can "Like" their replies as well.

Enjoy the group!

have a nice dayKelly

by on Apr. 30, 2014 at 11:37 AM
Replies (581-590):
JazzyMama1123
by New Member on Sep. 29, 2014 at 10:39 PM

Hi there!  I am 33 years old and a first time mom to a little boy name Greyson.  Greyson will be 18 months in just a few days.  We live in The state of  New York.  What's on my mind today? What should Greyson be for Halloween. 

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Sep. 30, 2014 at 10:47 AM

Welcome! Greyson is a very handsome name. Have you decided on a halloween costume or are you looking for suggestions?

Quoting JazzyMama1123:

Hi there!  I am 33 years old and a first time mom to a little boy name Greyson.  Greyson will be 18 months in just a few days.  We live in The state of  New York.  What's on my mind today? What should Greyson be for Halloween. 

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Sep. 30, 2014 at 10:47 AM

Welcome! Did you already introduce baby food or are you just planning on it?

Quoting momma_marsh: 1. How old were you when you became a mom? I was 24. 2. How many kids do you have? I am a new mom with 1 little boy. 3. How old are your kids? 3 1/2 months 4. What state do you live in? Kentucky 5. What's on your mind today? introducing baby food.

angelbaby200637
by New Member on Sep. 30, 2014 at 11:18 AM

Hi. I'm Mary Beth. I was 25 when I had my first son. I have 2 1/2 kids. Lol I have a 6 yr old, a 4 yr old and I'm 17 wks 6 days pregnant with my 3rd.  Live in Ms

JazzyMama1123
by New Member on Sep. 30, 2014 at 3:17 PM

Quoting la_bella_vita:

Welcome! Greyson is a very handsome name. Have you decided on a halloween costume or are you looking for suggestions?

Quoting JazzyMama1123:

JazzyMama1123
by New Member on Sep. 30, 2014 at 3:22 PM

Thank you for the welcome! 

I have not started on a custome. I am looking for suggestions that are fun, cheap and easy :)

I am open to pulling clothes out of the closet and getting creative OR an amazing Children Halloween website to order from will be helpful too.

:)

Scilar-Lemak
by New Member on Sep. 30, 2014 at 5:48 PM
:) Yeah my oldest is 2. And youngest is gonna be 9 months

Quoting abra: Welcome to the group, Scilar! Nice to meet you! My youngest son is 2, as well. :-)

Quoting Scilar-Lemak:

Mobile Photo

Hey everyone!!! My name is Scilar .I was 18 when I got pregnant, then i was 19 when I gave birth to my first son Kason. Then I was 19 when I got pregnant with my second son, then I was 20 when I gave birth to my second son Logun. Actually my first son's due date was suppose to be July 20 2012 but I he came On July 12 2012, and my second son's due date was suppose to be January 20 2014 but he came On January 12 2014. So my son's are exactly 18 months apart! My husband an I are trying for a third baby, hopefully a girl :) I have 2 boys. My oldest son Kason he is 2years old an 2month old. My second son Logun he is 8months old. I live in garland, TX. And i have ALOT of things on my mind , WAY to my stuff but my two sons are On my mind mostly
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Oct. 1, 2014 at 2:55 PM

Target and Old Navy have costumes for great  prices!

Quoting JazzyMama1123:

Thank you for the welcome! 

I have not started on a custome. I am looking for suggestions that are fun, cheap and easy :)

I am open to pulling clothes out of the closet and getting creative OR an amazing Children Halloween website to order from will be helpful too.

:)

JazzyMama1123
by New Member on Oct. 1, 2014 at 8:19 PM

I didn't know I could get a costume from old Navy. Very cool. Thanks! 

abra
by Abra on Oct. 2, 2014 at 1:40 AM

We bought ours from Amazon.com, but I was at the thrift store yesterday and they had a ton of awesome costumes for sale!

Quoting JazzyMama1123:

I didn't know I could get a costume from old Navy. Very cool. Thanks! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)