Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Let's get to know each other! Please introduce yourself here...

Posted by   + Show Post

waveWelcome to the Babies group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other moms just like you!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old were you when you became a mom?
2. How many kids do you have? 
3. How old are your kids?
4. What state do you live in?
5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied here, say hello to the other moms who've replied!
"Quote" their replies so they know you're talking to them. You can "Like" their replies as well.

Enjoy the group!

have a nice dayKelly

by on Apr. 30, 2014 at 11:37 AM
Replies (551-554):
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Sep. 15, 2014 at 3:17 PM

Welcome!

Quoting SassyAddie:

1. I was 20 years old when I got pregnant and when I gave birth

2. Just one

3. My daughter is 6 months old

4. I live in Minnesota

5. Doctors appointments

Aleciamae
by New Member on Sep. 16, 2014 at 2:35 PM

Hi there! I'm Alecia, and it's a pleasure to be here. The generic questions sound fun to answer, so I'll give a go at it :)

1. How old were you when you became a mom? 24, just 11 short months aog!! My, how time has flew by!!

2. How many kids do you have? Just one!! Not sure if I want another. I LOVED being pregnant, but that newborn stage killed me lol
3. How old are your kids? My son, Beau, is 11 months, turning a year on the 2nd.
4. What state do you live in?Washington state, but dreaming of living back in Texas or California!
5. What's on your mind today? Humm, I keep wondering how long this biting phase is going to last. My little boy is no longer a boy, more like a crawling piranha.

Well, if you have any other questions, feel free to ask!! I look forward to getting to know all of you! :)

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Sep. 16, 2014 at 3:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome Alecia! Crawling piranha made me laugh!

Quoting Aleciamae:

Hi there! I'm Alecia, and it's a pleasure to be here. The generic questions sound fun to answer, so I'll give a go at it :)

1. How old were you when you became a mom? 24, just 11 short months aog!! My, how time has flew by!!

2. How many kids do you have? Just one!! Not sure if I want another. I LOVED being pregnant, but that newborn stage killed me lol3. How old are your kids? My son, Beau, is 11 months, turning a year on the 2nd.4. What state do you live in?Washington state, but dreaming of living back in Texas or California!5. What's on your mind today? Humm, I keep wondering how long this biting phase is going to last. My little boy is no longer a boy, more like a crawling piranha.

Well, if you have any other questions, feel free to ask!! I look forward to getting to know all of you! :)

abra
by Abra on Sep. 16, 2014 at 9:00 PM
Nice to meet you, Alecia!! I live just over the Washington/Idaho boarder in Post Falls. :-) I love your description of your son being a "crawling piranha"! I can totally relate!! My youngest son is 2 1/2 -- he is insane! lol!

Quoting Aleciamae:

2. How many kids do you have? Just one!! Not sure if I want another. I LOVED being pregnant, but that newborn stage killed me lol3. How old are your kids? My son, Beau, is 11 months, turning a year on the 2nd.4. What state do you live in?Washington state, but dreaming of living back in Texas or California!5. What's on your mind today? Humm, I keep wondering how long this biting phase is going to last. My little boy is no longer a boy, more like a crawling piranha.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)