Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Toddlers, anyone?

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2014 at 3:52 PM
Ari
  • 38 Replies

Does anyone have a toddler? Or multiple toddlers?

I have a 2.5 year old and the last couple of weeks he has been hell on earth. He screams, throws tantrums, hits, pinches. Ugh! He's driving me nuts! Please someone remind me that this terrible stage ends at some point! lol.

by on Apr. 30, 2014 at 3:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
auntangelofsix
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 4:10 PM
1 mom liked this
I do..I am in same boat mine is 28 months old as of April 28th.

Quoting Dragonmamas:

Does anyone have a toddler? Or multiple toddlers?

I have a 2.5 year old and the last couple of weeks he has been hell on earth. He screams, throws tantrums, hits, pinches. Ugh! He's driving me nuts! Please someone remind me that this terrible stage ends at some point! lol.

Bella-Kiwi
by Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 4:12 PM
1 mom liked this
My DD is only 1 and a half and I'm already going crazy! Lol

I'm terrified of the terrible two's!
smorgan865
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 4:14 PM
1 mom liked this
3s are worse than 2s :)

And 4s and 5s can be pretty moody too.

juniors.mommy
by Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 4:15 PM
Im right with u mine will be three in september! .
Dragonmamas
by Ari on Apr. 30, 2014 at 4:20 PM

My oldest had a very short bad stage at some point when he was two, but now that he's nine he's got a serious attitude about everything and making up for the lack of when he was little. He's always mad and he just hates me so much, lol.

My middle son was great when he was two, but horrible like this when he was three and now that he's six he's very mouthy. Everything I say to him he has something to say back to me. He gets it from me though. Sigh.

Hopefully for my third this doesn't run into his threes, but I have a feeling he will be my most challenging one in general so I wouldn't be surprised if it did.

Quoting smorgan865: 3s are worse than 2s :) And 4s and 5s can be pretty moody too.

KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 4:20 PM
Well I have a 2.5 year old who kicks and hits his brothers (6, 5, and 3.5 months) and me. My poor 3.5 month of cries when he sees him lol. My older two never had hitting/kicking stages. My oldest became a terror at 3 and it never stopped(he throws some bad tantrums.) My second started whining about everything around 3.5. It doesn't get better, well at least it hasn't, but I'm sure it will... Hopefully lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dragonmamas
by Ari on Apr. 30, 2014 at 4:21 PM

Mine will be three on July 31st. Ugh!

Quoting juniors.mommy: Im right with u mine will be three in september! .

JadeTigr7
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 4:22 PM
1 mom liked this

I have an (almost) 14 month old.

Dragonmamas
by Ari on Apr. 30, 2014 at 4:23 PM

I know for a fact that my youngest is as bad as he is because of his big brothers who are nine and six. They fight constantly! My oldest has horrible tantrums. He kicks things, throws things, screams at me. My middle is more whiney like you described. My 2.5 year old is a perfect combination of the two. lol.

Quoting KylersMom8-16-7: Well I have a 2.5 year old who kicks and hits his brothers (6, 5, and 3.5 months) and me. My poor 3.5 month of cries when he sees him lol. My older two never had hitting/kicking stages. My oldest became a terror at 3 and it never stopped(he throws some bad tantrums.) My second started whining about everything around 3.5. It doesn't get better, well at least it hasn't, but I'm sure it will... Hopefully lol.

GertieMay
by on Apr. 30, 2014 at 4:41 PM
I have 2. 17 month old twins. I am not a fan of toddlerhood. Lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN