Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Has the way you dress changed since becoming a mom?

Posted by on May. 1, 2014 at 6:36 AM
  • 31 Replies

Do you dress for style or comfort? Did you dress different before having kids?

by on May. 1, 2014 at 6:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
booaura
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2014 at 6:46 AM
Nope, not really. I dress for style, and comfort. I take pride in how I look, and I like to look good.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rahil382
by New Member on May. 1, 2014 at 6:53 AM

Both style and comfort are important for me, but after being mom i looking for comfortable stylish dress! I mean that comfort is mor important now!

madhouseof5
by Member on May. 1, 2014 at 6:54 AM
I have always been a bit of a tomboy
Wore black all the time
I did stop wearing my black leather jacket I just felt silly pushing the boys around in their pushchair in it
Now as my girls have come along I find I am wearing more colours pinks and flower prints
And even skirts
My 11year old has good taste and picks out lovely tops for me

Hubby say I am definitely going more girly then tomboy
YzmaRocks
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2014 at 8:31 AM
It has changed a little but not much. I have always been one to our comfort over style :)
RalphsMommy123
by Member on May. 1, 2014 at 8:33 AM
Yes and no. I still dress like a skater sometimes but now im in love with yoga pants because that's all I wore my entire pregnancy. I do try to wear my skinny jeans sometimes but my yoga pants always win.
stringtheory
by Member on May. 1, 2014 at 8:36 AM
Yes, partly because I wear a uniform for work, and I used to put more time into my appearance before kids. Now I would rather be comfortable and spend the time I used to spend on makeup/style doing more productive things (that includes shopping, I never realized how much time I spent shopping for style before, now I can go in and out of a department store in a minimal amount of time, surprisingly liberating to do that).
WILDCATGAL78
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2014 at 4:13 PM

I try to do both. I don't think I dress any differently before having my daughter.

Rindsey766
by Member on May. 1, 2014 at 5:08 PM

I always dress for comfort. My youga pants are my favortie piece of clothing. We go  out once a month and I dress up, heels and everything. 

kLynch315
by Member on May. 1, 2014 at 5:17 PM
Well, I was 17 when I became a Mom so I dressed like a teen. I'm almost 30 now and I'm mainly a jeans and cute top type girl.
KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2014 at 10:05 PM
I am extremely casual and was before having kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)