Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Fact or fiction EDIT

Posted by on May. 10, 2014 at 3:42 PM
  • 17 Replies

Fact or fiction you do not need protection while on your period, because you can not get pregnant.  Comment if you like on why you voted the way you did.  Tried adding a poll but cafe mom is going wacko.

SO IF SOME OF YOU YOU GOT PREGNANT RIGHT BEFORE YOUR PERIOD DID YOU STILL HAVE A PERIOD THEN FOUND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT?

by on May. 10, 2014 at 3:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
YzmaRocks
by Platinum Member on May. 10, 2014 at 3:46 PM
Fiction. You can still ovulate towards the end of your period. I did that once in my life and got pregnant with my second son.
seaturtle1
by Bronze Member on May. 10, 2014 at 3:50 PM

oops

Quoting YzmaRocks: Fiction. You can still ovulate towards the end of your period. I did that once in my life and got pregnant with my second son.

YzmaRocks
by Platinum Member on May. 10, 2014 at 4:09 PM
We were TTC and I was tracking my ovulation, so I knew it was happening :)

Quoting seaturtle1:

oops

Quoting YzmaRocks: Fiction. You can still ovulate towards the end of your period. I did that once in my life and got pregnant with my second son.

seaturtle1
by Bronze Member on May. 10, 2014 at 4:17 PM

Just goes to show you there is no such thing as the norm.  Every body is different and does not ovulate on day 15.

Quoting YzmaRocks: We were TTC and I was tracking my ovulation, so I knew it was happening :)
Quoting seaturtle1:

oops

seaturtle1
by Bronze Member on May. 10, 2014 at 4:18 PM

bump

abra
by Abra on May. 10, 2014 at 4:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Fiction. I am living proof! My parents were also using a condom, but here I am! Tada!
seaturtle1
by Bronze Member on May. 10, 2014 at 4:24 PM

wow God must really have big plans for you.

Quoting abra: Fiction. I am living proof! My parents were also using a condom, but here I am! Tada!

seaturtle1
by Bronze Member on May. 10, 2014 at 4:50 PM

bump

christina122952
by on May. 10, 2014 at 4:51 PM
Fiction
Jenn8604
by Gold Member on May. 10, 2014 at 4:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Fiction! You ovulate whenever. Me I ovulated the day after i finished my period and viola I have a son.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)