Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Friendly Debate-Babies and Nudity

Posted by on Jun. 23, 2014 at 1:26 PM
  • 50 Replies

Do you take nude pictures of baby?

Do you post them online?

Last time, play group met up, this became a hot topic around mom's so I figured I woul ask the ladies of Cafemom : ) 

by on Jun. 23, 2014 at 1:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jun. 23, 2014 at 1:27 PM

I don't go out of my way to do nude photos but I snap pictures during bath time and I do not post naked pictures online.

mommyhonu
by Mary on Jun. 23, 2014 at 1:59 PM

Agreed!

Quoting la_bella_vita:

I don't go out of my way to do nude photos but I snap pictures during bath time and I do not post naked pictures online.

Dragonmamas
by Ari on Jun. 23, 2014 at 2:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Same as you, Bella.

JessiFaye
by Bronze Member on Jun. 23, 2014 at 2:11 PM

I have a couple of him completely nude, but no I don't post them anywhere. 

Raeann11
by Gold Member on Jun. 23, 2014 at 3:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes and no

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jun. 23, 2014 at 3:53 PM

I used to get so annoyed as a child, my mom would pull out my nude baby pictures and threaten to show them to people. So silly that I would get upset now I would be all like "whatever" so I think that's what made me hate nude photo's as silly as that sounds.

Quoting JessiFaye:

I have a couple of him completely nude, but no I don't post them anywhere. 

natural_s
by on Jun. 23, 2014 at 4:03 PM

When I was a first time mom and young I took a couple of my daughter did not think twice about it when I did it but never posted them online. Now I am more conscious of what I take photos of and if I do snap of my boys it's from the chest and above if they are in the tub and I would never post those type of pics online.

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jun. 23, 2014 at 4:07 PM
1 mom liked this

DH was giving the baby a bath one night and decided to take pictures. He put the wash cloth over babies privates! lol. I didn't post them online but we got a good laugh out of them, they were cute

Quoting natural_s:

When I was a first time mom and young I took a couple of my daughter did not think twice about it when I did it but never posted them online. Now I am more conscious of what I take photos of and if I do snap of my boys it's from the chest and above if they are in the tub and I would never post those type of pics online.

Turtledoves
by Ruby Member on Jun. 23, 2014 at 4:30 PM
1 mom liked this

No and no. I'll take pictures in just diapers, but I don't see the need for full nudity and I definitely wouldn't post pictures like that online. 

StreetsAhead
by Bronze Member on Jun. 23, 2014 at 4:48 PM
1 mom liked this
I do, but no don't post them on online but that is because I don't really post photos online anyway, do keep them though and people do see them I guess
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN