Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

What stroller do you have?

Posted by on Jul. 10, 2014 at 9:57 PM
  • 38 Replies

What do you like about it? What do you dislike about it?

CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

by on Jul. 10, 2014 at 9:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mybumblebe
by Member on Jul. 10, 2014 at 10:02 PM
Just recently got the newer citi mini gt. I love it except for the Velcro on it but I guess that's unavoidable. Love the large Canopy has a swivel front wheel that you can lock the all terrain wheels really work smoothly love the one hand fold and hand break. Don't like that I had to purchase accessory parts but whatever it was worth it. I also kind of wish I spent a little more and got one that could convert and hold two kids but I'll just have to get another when I hit that bridge. I spent 360 and that was steep enough for me on a stroller
jessymoka
by Member on Jul. 10, 2014 at 10:15 PM

Mobile Photo

I have a Mamas & Papas Sola. I love it.
The stroller itself is gorgeous, I have it in the plum pattern which is a dark purplish-pink color with the inside lining of the canopy being white with a colorful flower print all over it.
Things I like about it:
The sun share is very big, and has a magnetic peek a boo window. It has a zero turning radius and I can comfortably steer for long intervals one handed. It faces forward and backward, it has three seat positions one of which is completely flat and that rocks for diaper changes. It folds easily and doesn't take up to much room in my stow & go.
The handle is height positional which makes steering for me at 5'10" very comfortable... Being tall some stroller handles are to low which make me miserablely uncomfortable but adjusts low enough that my six year old can help steer. It also has the one foot step brake requiring no toe usage. The leg thing at the foot of the seat adjusts up and down and in my opinion the height of the seat is generous as well as the place for the babies bottom.
I would absolutely buy this stroller again.

What I don't like:
The canopy needs a couple in between settings, sometimes all the way is to much and the first click is not enough. Also if you have the canopy down all the way it gets very hot in the stroller, not a lot of air flow.
I had a heck of a time finding a stroller caddy for this stroller, the handles are farther apart then most... I finally did, but looked at over 15 different caddies before I found the right one (many wouldn't even fit). The basket could be larger.
Other then that it's by far my favorite stroller I have owned out of all four of my kids.
Better yet, I got mine on Craigslist for literally half the price. Only the frame was used, never the stroller seat.... The lady had another baby and her blessing required her to get a double stroller, which blessed me with a practically new high end stroller. :-) cha-Ching!
mybumblebe
by Member on Jul. 10, 2014 at 10:34 PM

Mobile Photo

I felt like adding a pic as well. The all terrain wheels were really important for me

Quoting mybumblebe: Just recently got the newer citi mini gt. I love it except for the Velcro on it but I guess that's unavoidable. Love the large Canopy has a swivel front wheel that you can lock the all terrain wheels really work smoothly love the one hand fold and hand break. Don't like that I had to purchase accessory parts but whatever it was worth it. I also kind of wish I spent a little more and got one that could convert and hold two kids but I'll just have to get another when I hit that bridge. I spent 360 and that was steep enough for me on a stroller
waytomanykids10
by on Jul. 10, 2014 at 10:57 PM

We have two. We have a double stroller it is a baby trend, we use this for our 22 month old and 3 year old. 

We then have a Zippie Voyage Early Intervention Stroller that we use for our adopted 16 month old

Hello07
by Member on Jul. 10, 2014 at 10:58 PM
A phil n' teds navigator.

I like that it fits two, it's not wide.

It's great. All terrain and only three wheels
Hello07
by Member on Jul. 10, 2014 at 11:00 PM

Mobile Photo

1wildchild
by Platinum Member on Jul. 11, 2014 at 1:57 PM
I have the Baby City Jogger Mini and LOVE it! I love the huge canopy, how easy it is to maneuver, it's lightweight and collapses easy, and doesn't take up a ton of room. It wasn't cheap ($250) but so worth the cost since we use it all the time. The only downside is that it doesn't have a huge basket underneath, but I usually wear the diaper bag or just throw the few things I need in the bottom.
1wildchild
by Platinum Member on Jul. 11, 2014 at 1:58 PM
this is what I have but not the GT (no off road wheels ;)

Quoting mybumblebe:

Mobile Photo

I felt like adding a pic as well. The all terrain wheels were really important for me

Quoting mybumblebe: Just recently got the newer citi mini gt. I love it except for the Velcro on it but I guess that's unavoidable. Love the large Canopy has a swivel front wheel that you can lock the all terrain wheels really work smoothly love the one hand fold and hand break. Don't like that I had to purchase accessory parts but whatever it was worth it. I also kind of wish I spent a little more and got one that could convert and hold two kids but I'll just have to get another when I hit that bridge. I spent 360 and that was steep enough for me on a stroller
mybumblebe
by Member on Jul. 11, 2014 at 2:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah all terrain wheels were important for us so we paid the extra and got this version. Love it.

Quoting 1wildchild: this is what I have but not the GT (no off road wheels ;)

Quoting mybumblebe:

Mobile Photo

Mom2Just1
by Gold Member on Jul. 11, 2014 at 3:43 PM
Babytrend jogging stroller. Love everything about it!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)