Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can't stop the tears

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:05 AM
  • 5 Replies
Ever since my son stopped eating and drinking I can't stop the tears because it reminds me so much of my daughter. First my daughter stopped drinking her formula and ds did that then did stopped wanting to eat I basically had to beg her and I got a little in her well now ds is doing tha, eventually she stopped eating and drinking all together he hasn't got to that point yet but not to far off. I only got him to drink 2 oz of juice yesterday and some milk. I got him to eat one scope of ice cream. Last night I tried his cereal that he loved and he just holds it in his mouth or spits it out. The doctor has him on a antibiotic cause his ear was a little red inside and his cutting 4 teeth but I keep thinking it's something more, ladies why can't I stop the tears? My daughter ended up going into respitiry distress in the hospital after only being there for a 1 1/2 hours and then she went into cardiac arrest once we got down to picu.
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Seximama23
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 6:42 PM
How old is baby? And how is he fed? Tears are normal when you feel you cant help baby in need. I bailed when my oldest got rsv
MusherMaggie
by Gold Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:05 PM
Try watermelon with the seeds removed. It was the only thing I could get my daughter to.take one time when she was ill. Give him ibuprofen for pain if he is six months or older.
expectantmom81
by Erin on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:47 PM
You need to go with your gut. If you feel that something is wrong I would go to the hospital. Gl
expectantmom81
by Erin on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:48 PM
Also it could be the antibiotic upsetting the stomach or if the ear hurts it would hurt to swallow.
polkaspots
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:49 PM
Go to the hospital then. Good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)