Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My New Baby Boys

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:56 PM
  • 42 Replies
2 moms liked this

I went to the hospital on April 12, 2014, at 2:34 a.m. thinking my little family of three would become a family of four. Little did I know that three would be five. That's right, after all of the ultrasounds and even one day of delivery we got a surprise. Cashlynn has two little brothers, Zachary Walker and Alexander Thomas. I am so blessed.

I ended up having to have a c-section because Zach (baby #2) wouldn't drop for a long time and then when he finally did, he was breech and chord first. I guess I'm wondering if anyone has had a similar delivery experience?

by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ciaras_mom_05
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:57 PM
What an awesome surprise! They are adorable!
AlwaysKISA
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:57 PM
No way! Ooomg that is crazy. Congratulations!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
norahsmommy
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:58 PM
You didn't know until delivery that it was twins? How did you not have a heart attack right there?! Congrats!
Twin2Walker
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:11 PM

Quoting norahsmommy: You didn't know until delivery that it was twins? How did you not have a heart attack right there?! Congrats!

I delivered Alex and then the doctor was like hold on stop wait a minute theres another one. I was like "WHAT!! Say that again???"

norahsmommy
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:15 PM
How did your husband react? Mine would have passed out, lol.

Quoting Twin2Walker:

Quoting norahsmommy: You didn't know until delivery that it was twins? How did you not have a heart attack right there?! Congrats!

I delivered Alex and then the doctor was like hold on stop wait a minute theres another one. I was like "WHAT!! Say that again???"

Twin2Walker
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:22 PM

He had to sit down first, then he questioned it. They had to do another ultrasound and everything. It was like checking in all over again just under more important circumstances.

Quoting norahsmommy: How did your husband react? Mine would have passed out, lol.
Quoting Twin2Walker:

sapphyre_rose
by on Jul. 31, 2014 at 12:05 AM
Congrats and very cute family.
stacy2607
by on Jul. 31, 2014 at 12:14 AM
Adorable!! Congrats!! ☺
JunkYdMom
by on Jul. 31, 2014 at 11:17 AM
No, my twins were both visible on US at 6wks4dys.. I have a friend that didn't know she was having twin girls tell birth, but that was over 30 years ago. I'm surprised that still happens..
Congratulations on your boy's!!!
Dragonmamas
by Ari on Jul. 31, 2014 at 12:14 PM

Whoa. Congratulations!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)