Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Super Hero PJs

Posted by on Aug. 27, 2014 at 4:11 AM
  • 12 Replies

Some of you may recall that I was asking for items that my lil guy and I may need on a trip to the mainland this winter. My youngest caught me looking at clothes and is begging for super hero pjs. I remember when I was growing up that I had wonder woman pjs. (Best thing ever!!!!) So I guess I'm going to buy some super hero pjs. (He normally just wears shorts to bed but we live in warmer climate so he may need something warmer when we go to the mainland) He's leaning towards Batman, but he also loves Spiderman, IronMan and Thor. Would you buy your LO super hero pjs?

Mom to 3 boys, married for 18+ yrs ...... Live, Laugh & Lots n Lots of Aloha!!!
mommyhonu :0)
by on Aug. 27, 2014 at 4:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DACIA79
by Bronze Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 4:16 AM
1 mom liked this
My son had superhero pajamas it was the only way to keep him from wearing his Halloween costume to bed.
mommyhonu
by Mary on Aug. 27, 2014 at 4:23 AM

my lil guy LOVES to wear his Iron Man costume all of the time. I never thought of pjs to get him to go to bed!

Quoting DACIA79: My son had superhero pajamas it was the only way to keep him from wearing his Halloween costume to bed.

nebcutie
by Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 4:25 AM
I am due in 9 weeks...yes i will be finding those..they have a cape!!! Thanks for sharing! Lol
mommyhonu
by Mary on Aug. 27, 2014 at 4:28 AM

I hope that cape can come off at bed time. Idk how I feel about him sleeping with that on. I know that they do sell them without the cape too and in infant sizes as well.  

Quoting nebcutie: I am due in 9 weeks...yes i will be finding those..they have a cape!!! Thanks for sharing! Lol

nebcutie
by Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 4:31 AM
I guessing it velcros on. I do not think the law allows it but never actually reas those tags they put on pjs. I did find a diaper cover with removable cape but waited cause i figured that would be setting my self up for trouble...lol

Quoting mommyhonu:

I hope that cape can come off at bed time. Idk how I feel about him sleeping with that on. I know that they do sell them without the cape too and in infant sizes as well.  

Quoting nebcutie: I am due in 9 weeks...yes i will be finding those..they have a cape!!! Thanks for sharing! Lol

DACIA79
by Bronze Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 8:02 AM

When Hunter was a little boy he tried to wear his Halloween costume all year . Hunter was Iron Man for Halloween 4 years in a row.

Quoting mommyhonu:

my lil guy LOVES to wear his Iron Man costume all of the time. I never thought of pjs to get him to go to bed!

Quoting DACIA79: My son had superhero pajamas it was the only way to keep him from wearing his Halloween costume to bed.

Mom2Just1
by Gold Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 8:27 AM
1 mom liked this

My kids all have superhero pjs. We love comic book heroes and starwars.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

jenbah81
by Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 9:03 AM
Yep! My 5yr old has a pair of batman and spiderman footie jammies that he loves. He is starting to grow out of them though. I may have to go buy new ones.
WillsMOM72
by Bronze Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 1:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes, my son has some.
mommyhonu
by Mary on Aug. 27, 2014 at 4:45 PM

My lil guy loves his super heros too. He's starting to get into star wars. His dad couldn't be any happier, lol!

Quoting Mom2Just1:

My kids all have superhero pjs. We love comic book heroes and starwars.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)