Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Best part about being a mom......

Posted by on Sep. 4, 2014 at 12:30 PM
  • 10 Replies

What would you say is the best part about being a mom?

toddler boybaby boy Wife to the best husband ever (9-23-03), Mother to 2 wonderful boys (7-7-08 & 6-20-11).  mod

by on Sep. 4, 2014 at 12:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
expectantmom81
by Erin on Sep. 4, 2014 at 12:31 PM

I absolutely love the sniggles and hearing I love you on a daily basis =]

toddler boybaby boy Wife to the best husband ever (9-23-03), Mother to 2 wonderful boys (7-7-08 & 6-20-11).  mod

WILDCATGAL78
by Silver Member on Sep. 4, 2014 at 1:06 PM

I love the snuggles too. We bed share and sometimes at night we just look at each other and get the giggles.

WillsMOM72
by Bronze Member on Sep. 4, 2014 at 2:07 PM
Seeing them smile.
Elegy
by Member on Sep. 4, 2014 at 2:31 PM

Seeing my children light up when they see me. The baby especially is so expressive. Even if I've only been out of his sight for like 10 minutes, the grin that plasters his face is so adorable, and now that he's crawling he comes zooming over as fast as he can. There is no love like a baby's!

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Sep. 4, 2014 at 3:31 PM

Hmm...it's hard to pick one. I love the bonds I feel with them. I love the hugs, kisses and snuggles. DD had her first soccer game last night and I loved the overwhelming sense of pride of wow that's my baby girl kicking the ball into the goal! I love when I realize they learn something new or when something small happens like they lose a tooth. It's amazing to see pieces of me and my husband in them. It's just an amazing experience with a few hiccups thrown in....lol

1wildchild
by Platinum Member on Sep. 4, 2014 at 3:52 PM
1 mom liked this
I love seeing how full of joy they are when they amused/proud/happy/excited about something, seeing their bright smiling faces and how happy they are to see me in the morning, hearing Mommy/Mama in their little voices. I love their tight hugs and snuggling. I honestly just love being a mom. I could never love anything more.
abra
by Abra on Sep. 4, 2014 at 7:13 PM
Knowing exactly how to make them laugh!!
2ndbabyBumpStar
by Member on Sep. 4, 2014 at 11:27 PM

Looking into my kids eyes and knowing I created their life, seeing the love in their eyes for me, and knowing I am doing a great job nurturing them. 

Luvmy2babies22
by Bronze Member on Sep. 4, 2014 at 11:32 PM
Those first smiles in the morning for all 3 kids!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DACIA79
by Bronze Member on Sep. 5, 2014 at 5:47 AM
The milestones .Watching my kids grow up has been awesome.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN