Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Getting to Know You: How often do you wear lipstick?

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:37 PM
  • 16 Replies
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Luvmy2babies22
by Bronze Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:58 PM
I think the last time I wore lipstick was on my wedding day 10+ years ago. After the ceremony I wiped it off. I don't expect to ever wear lipstick again
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JadeTigr7
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 8:00 PM

Not often, and color depends on what I put on my eyes.

diamondcupcake
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 8:00 PM
August 24th....rarely
abra
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 8:01 PM

Haha!! I didn't even wear it on my wedding day. I'll wear it for date night, but that's about it. It usually gets kissed off by DH pretty quickly so I just go with tinted moisturizer.

Quoting Luvmy2babies22: I think the last time I wore lipstick was on my wedding day 10+ years ago. After the ceremony I wiped it off. I don't expect to ever wear lipstick again

Luvmy2babies22
by Bronze Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 8:32 PM

I didn't want to but everyone told me I should for photos so I did.  They were right, I looked great (so I thought) but I couldn't wait to get it off.

Quoting abra:

Haha!! I didn't even wear it on my wedding day. I'll wear it for date night, but that's about it. It usually gets kissed off by DH pretty quickly so I just go with tinted moisturizer.

Quoting Luvmy2babies22: I think the last time I wore lipstick was on my wedding day 10+ years ago. After the ceremony I wiped it off. I don't expect to ever wear lipstick again

babygomez
by April on Sep. 23, 2014 at 8:35 PM
Not too often. I think it comes down to my mood, and my eye makeup that day. If I'm wearing dark shadow on my eyelids, I go for nude lips. If it's just mascara, I like to add a bit of color to my lips.

Usually I opt for nude, though. I love ChapStick. :)
smorgan865
by Bronze Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 8:41 PM
Very very rarely.
HKing01
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 8:55 PM
Never.
Dragonmamas
by Ari on Sep. 23, 2014 at 8:58 PM

Never. I have tried several colors, nothing looks right on me. So I either wear gloss or chap stick.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)