• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is your baby a good sleeper?

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 1:41 PM
  • 64 Replies
1 mom liked this

How many times were you up with baby last night? Does baby do good with naps?

Mom's of toddlers: What time did you toddler wake up this morning? Is your toddler a good sleeper?

sleep

by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 1:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bresmommy21
by Bronze Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 1:59 PM

Nope. She goes to bed ruffly 8pm, im up about 2-3 times to give her pacifier to her and up 1-2 times for a bottle. She has now decided she is like mommy and wakes at about 5am every morning for about 1 hr then takes a nap. She is a little over 10 mnths.

DACIA79
by Bronze Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 2:07 PM
My kids have all been excellent sleepers since birth.
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Nov. 4, 2014 at 2:16 PM

Quoting bresmommy21:

Nope. She goes to bed ruffly 8pm, im up about 2-3 times to give her pacifier to her and up 1-2 times for a bottle. She has now decided she is like mommy and wakes at about 5am every morning for about 1 hr then takes a nap. She is a little over 10 mnths.

Aww! how long does she normally nap for?

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Nov. 4, 2014 at 2:17 PM

Quoting DACIA79: My kids have all been excellent sleepers since birth.

I'm very lucky to say mine have been good sleepers as well

bresmommy21
by Bronze Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 2:19 PM

Quoting la_bella_vita:

Quoting bresmommy21:

At night after she falls hard enough to sleep she usually wakes 5-6 hrs later for a bottle. She has woke some nights again at about 4am ish for another bottle then finally between 5-6am. She takes anywhere from 30 min. to 2 hr naps during the day. She is so sporadic and inconsistent, hopefully when she turns a year she will get better.

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Nov. 4, 2014 at 2:23 PM

Quoting bresmommy21:

Quoting la_bella_vita:

Quoting bresmommy21:

At night after she falls hard enough to sleep she usually wakes 5-6 hrs later for a bottle. She has woke some nights again at about 4am ish for another bottle then finally between 5-6am. She takes anywhere from 30 min. to 2 hr naps during the day. She is so sporadic and inconsistent, hopefully when she turns a year she will get better.

One of my close friend's her daughter was like this, I think by 15 months she said she was sleeping well.

My DD was a wonderful sleeper until her molars came in shortly after 1 and then once the molars were in she started sleeping so much better!

bresmommy21
by Bronze Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 2:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting la_bella_vita:

Quoting bresmommy21:

Quoting la_bella_vita:

Quoting bresmommy21:

One of my close friend's her daughter was like this, I think by 15 months she said she was sleeping well.

My DD was a wonderful sleeper until her molars came in shortly after 1 and then once the molars were in she started sleeping so much better!

Everyone is so in a hurry to push them to sleep through the night, I have heard different things regarding this. I (personally) is against cry it out, heard that 5 hrs is considered sleeping through the night, babies wake to protect from sids. My belief is that it was my choice to have her, so I choose to endure what ever comes along.

AidansMomMom
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 2:35 PM

My toddler goes to bed extremely late at night, and wakes up around 9-10am. He'll wake up multiples times through the night, though. 

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:50 PM

Quoting bresmommy21:

Quoting la_bella_vita:

Quoting bresmommy21:

Quoting la_bella_vita:

Quoting bresmommy21:

Everyone is so in a hurry to push them to sleep through the night, I have heard different things regarding this. I (personally) is against cry it out, heard that 5 hrs is considered sleeping through the night, babies wake to protect from sids. My belief is that it was my choice to have her, so I choose to endure what ever comes along.

I've always thought 5 hours weas sleeping through the night as well. I've heard the same babies wake to protect against SIDS as well. We also don't cry it out ; ) She will sleep eventually, lol. They are litlte such a short time!

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:51 PM

How did he sleep last night?

Quoting AidansMomMom:

My toddler goes to bed extremely late at night, and wakes up around 9-10am. He'll wake up multiples times through the night, though. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)