Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Quiz: Are You Ready for Another Baby?

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 1:22 PM
  • 13 Replies

Take this CafeMom Quiz and share your results in the replies below!

Quiz: Are You Ready for Another Baby?

What do you think? Do you agree with your result?

by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 1:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NicLof2
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 2:15 PM

I got take a little time if you want too. No Thank you I am done!!!!! lol

Rosehawk
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:16 PM

LOL I got Too Soon! I have an 11 year old, a 7 year old, and a 6 month old. I had my tubes tied during the C-section for my 6 month old.

Turtledoves
by Ruby Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:17 PM

I got "take a little time". It's accurate - we want another baby, but we won't start trying until around mid-next year. 

mrsniebo
by Silver Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:20 PM
I got "totally ready." I'd say that is pretty accurate, since we've been ttc for a few months now.
Luke8212013
by Gold Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:22 PM
I got "totally ready" which is true, just waiting for dh to be "totally ready" too ;)
Devious103102
by on Nov. 25, 2014 at 1:42 AM

You've saved the good baby clothes, stored the crib in the closet, and now your heart feels ripe and ready to welcome another baby into the world. Good news! All the other important considerations are also in place. You've got the time, money, a solid relationship, and room in your home. "Just be sure you’re also done weaning your other child first," says Wenkos Olds. “For some nursing moms, that could mean spacing children beyond two or three years." That said, if all these factors are in place, there's no reason why you shouldn't start "trying" -- pronto!

I agree, I'm totally ready, but it's not going to happen. 

Crazzzytega
by Member on Nov. 25, 2014 at 3:11 AM
I got totally ready. I agree hopefully it will happen soon for us
babyliz13
by Member on Nov. 25, 2014 at 4:23 AM
I got "totally ready" and its true. I've been ttc for the past few months.
LuLuRex
by Silver Member on Nov. 25, 2014 at 9:52 AM

This says that I am. It would have to be an accident because we are done!

Fire_N_Ice
by on Nov. 25, 2014 at 10:40 AM
I got "Too soon":Don’t believe that single children are doomed to feel deprived. Today there are 14 million "onlies," more than ever before, and studies show they’re not only free of maladjustment problems, they tend to have high self-esteem, know how to entertain themselves, have the skill to forge friendships, and become successful as adults. One child may also be easier on you. "If you find yourself overwhelmed now, you’re not ready to have another little one yet," says Wenkos Olds. "Don’t let anyone tell you that it’s no more trouble to have another baby -- it is." Listen to your intuition and give yourself time to weigh your decision carefully.

I'm due with number 9 in July :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)