Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice Needed: how can I deal with the baby blues ive realized...

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 4:25 PM
  • 8 Replies

how can I deal with the baby blues? ive realized that I have them.

by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 4:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
luvmygirls59
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 4:52 PM
2 moms liked this
Talk to your ob or even your pedi. .. chances are, one of them can point you in the right direction. Don't be ashamed, many many women (including myself) have had ppd
RoaringLion
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 6:06 PM
Talk to your doctor.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2Just1
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 8:37 PM
Talk to your dr.
abra
by on Dec. 5, 2014 at 12:58 AM
This exactly! Baby blues go away on their own, but PPD can last up to a year post partum. A healthcare professional will be able to help you figure out what is going on and help develop a game plan to tackle the problem. Stay strong, mama! I know how difficult that is. I had PPD after all 4 of my pregnancies. Feel free to message me if I can help. ((hugs))

Quoting luvmygirls59: Talk to your ob or even your pedi. .. chances are, one of them can point you in the right direction. Don't be ashamed, many many women (including myself) have had ppd
LuLuRex
by Silver Member on Dec. 5, 2014 at 11:06 AM

I agree with the other ladies that you should talk to your doctor.

My mom had them with me and back then she had to deal with it on her own. She's said many times that she wishes there was help when she was going through it.

Turtledoves
by Ruby Member on Dec. 5, 2014 at 11:35 AM

How old is your baby? How long do you think you've had it for? I get baby blues every time around 3 months. It last for a few weeks then goes away. It's like clockwork. Baby blues is pretty normal to have with your hormones adjusting. If it has been longer than a few weeks, I'd talk to a doctor. If not, it may just be something very temporary.

la_bella_vita
by on Dec. 5, 2014 at 2:05 PM

Talk with your doctor. Some baby blues are normal but once it hits two weeks, I think you are at risk for PPD. Good luck <3

charmchik2900
by on Dec. 5, 2014 at 3:08 PM

thank you all very much,.she is three months old.i dont thin ive had them very long but will talk to my dr or hers depending on who we see first.thank u so much for the encouragement.:) im just so tired,very agitated,an hot flashes and high bp which is under control now but had a scare plus nausea was reading symptoms and it sounded liike them mhy mom also said i may have them.thank you very much for not making fun of i know some ppl dont understand them my hubby has been a great support system just it doesnt help when you alredy have a bad back (this lil baby was a miracle baby born t 33 weeks i always thought id have a c section) again thank you all very much will keep u ladies updated how did u deal w it if an when u had them?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)