Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

6 month old standing!!

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:05 PM
  • 19 Replies
my 6 month old son is trying to crawl doing the rocking back and forth and shooting forward . but tonight he pulled himself up on the couch then starting doing it on his walker..is it normal to do this at his age. my daughter didnt start walking till 9 months
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mybumblebe
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:06 PM
It seems a little young for most but every baby is different. 9 months for walking is even young for a lot but my little one was walking at 9 months
Retrokitty
by Bronze Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:13 PM
My son was crawling and standing at 5 months. Probably a bit ahead of time, but the average age to be fully walking is 9-18 months.
kajira
by Bronze Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:15 PM

Eh, I dunno, depends on the kid.

I had one that walked at 10 months, and one at 9 months.

my 6-7 month old who walked at 9 months could pull herself up on toys around that age.

She routinely would use her stand up toy to balance on.

ShowMustGoOn86
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 11:34 PM
It depends entirely on the kid. My youngest was by the far the earliest to do anything. He was walking just before he was 9 months. My other kids were walking anywhere from 10 months to 14 months.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gee18
by Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 11:39 PM
Yes, DD loved g pullingpulling herself up so young too, she started walking at 9 months but she fell got scared and didn't try again until 10months, it depends on the kids though my niece is almost 10 and just started pulling herself up
staci1103
by Bronze Member on Dec. 29, 2014 at 12:12 AM
Omg she is just delicious!!!!!

Quoting kajira:

my 6-7 month old who walked at 9 months could pull herself up on toys around that age.

MusherMaggie
by Gold Member on Dec. 29, 2014 at 1:19 AM
Absolutely! My daughter did the same at that same age.
sjenkins8208
by Member on Dec. 29, 2014 at 7:33 AM
1 mom liked this
Our first never crawled and was cruising by 6-7 months and full on walking at 8 months. Our second is closer to 6 months and can't even roll over yet lol.
kellly
by on Dec. 29, 2014 at 7:36 AM

My first son never crawled, pulled himself up and stood at 6 months and was walking by 7 1/2. My second son was lazy and scooted until he was 14 months old then he walked and my dd was 9 months old when she walked but was my only crawler and started at 6 months.  They are all different but I think the ones who walk early are the really active ones. 

kajira
by Bronze Member on Dec. 29, 2014 at 10:11 AM

They grow up so fast.

She just turned 4.

For some reason, they expect the clothes that fit on barbie to fit a normal sized little girl. This was the one and only time that outfit would fit on her.... LOL We need to get barbie some regular sized clothes. :P
Quoting staci1103: Omg she is just delicious!!!!!
Quoting kajira:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)