Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking forward to anything in 2015?

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:58 AM
  • 8 Replies

Are you looking forward to anything special this year? Any vacations or big events? We'll be having a baby in July to join our 5 year old daughter, who will be 6 just about a month after the baby is born. Because of the baby, we'll be moving to a bigger place in the next few months. We would also like to go on a mini family vacation before the baby is born, and before it gets too hot out for the summer. Other than that, I just look forward to bonding with my new baby :)

by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Turtledoves
by Ruby Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 12:13 PM

Yes, we'll be trying for our next baby this year (around June), paying off the rest of our student loans, getting a family car, and our daughter will be starting ballet school. Hoping to go to the beach, our daughter is begging for it!

LuLuRex
by Silver Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:08 PM

Wow you are going to have a busy and exciting year!

We had a super busy 2014, I'm hoping to relax more in 2015. I know for sure we will take a camping trip this summer, Other than that I don't know!

la_bella_vita
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:25 PM

Vacation, nothing in particular : ) 

StreetsAhead
by Silver Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:47 PM
Beginning to start TTC #2
Hopefully starting my Masters
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Jan. 6, 2015 at 7:03 PM

Hopefully moving into a house because right now we live in a duplex and we want something with more room.  We've talked about having baby #3 so that will possibly happen this year.  And then just going to the beach and a few other small trips.

PinkGlitterBomb
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:12 PM
We're going to Disney World in March, it'll be my son's first time, though Dh and I have gone before (sue me, I love Disney :)
We're going to London in May for two weeks, and we're all really excited!
I'm due in August with twins.
DS starts 3rd grade in the fall.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyhonu
by Mary on Jan. 9, 2015 at 4:52 PM
Hubby and I are running away for Spring Break weekend. I can't wait! It's nice to get away with him. I wsh we could go to Las Vegas but I'll settle for my favorite hotel n Waikiki.
mommyhonu
by Mary on Jan. 9, 2015 at 4:54 PM
BTW April! Let me know when you find ou the sex of the baby. Oh wait, are yougoing to find out or are you going to let it be a surprise?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)