Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did you enjoy being pregnant?

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:16 PM
  • 21 Replies

My friends are so split on this question. Some loved being pregnant and some hated it. Personally I liked it, Feeling your baby kick is such an awesome feeling.

by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
C8linVilla
by Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 2:44 PM
I love it except the unexplained nerve issues . I feel so feminine when im pregnant and i feel beautiful. I also love labor
sjenkins8208
by Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 2:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol not really. I don't HATE it but I feel like it gives me the time to bond with the darn baby so I don't runaway when I'm getting like zero sleep the first few months haha
Jedikitty92
by Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:04 PM

It was both ways for me I loved feeling him move but I hated being sick and in pain and tempermental. I'm glad my fiance was understanding lol. 

kiki719
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:06 PM
(Nope Im pregnant now hate it. I just dont like not drinking and stuff. Bit I love my babies
Turtledoves
by Ruby Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:56 PM

I love the baby part of it, hate the rest. I get horrible sick for most of the pregnancy, my scar tissue causes intense pain, I get really bad sciatica, etc. 

kaybri2012
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:59 PM

Yes and no.  I was pregnant three times in three years and gave birth each time, so it got a little old, lol. 

PinkGlitterBomb
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 4:49 PM
I'm not really a fan.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tuckermum
by Crysta on Jan. 6, 2015 at 4:55 PM
I loved being pregnant.
Luke8212013
by Gold Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 5:05 PM
I loved everything about pregnancy! Every single second, even the day I went into labor, I was so excited to be having contractions, lol! Couldn't wait to meet my baby:)
alandou
by April on Jan. 6, 2015 at 5:11 PM

With my first pregnancy, it was just "meh" until I could actually feel the kicks. This pregnancy is horrible but I'm just past 12 weeks, so hopefully it will start getting better soon. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)