Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Zarbees naturals, Anyone use this?

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 3:56 PM
  • 17 Replies

Luke has an awful cough and his doctor said there is no cough syrup medicine to give him. But, I found this zarbees baby cough syrup and mucus reducer. It says it's safe to give to infants 2 months and older, all of the ingrediants are natural. Just wondering if anyone has used it and if it worked? 

by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 3:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
abra
by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 4:10 PM
I've never heard of it. You probably want to check with your doctor. There are lots of "natural" ingredients that are really dangerous. I hope Luke feels better soon!
Luke8212013
by Gold Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 4:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah, I figured I'd call and leave a message and they could call me back. I just feel bad that I can't do anything else to help him. And thank you! 

Quoting abra: I've never heard of it. You probably want to check with your doctor. There are lots of "natural" ingredients that are really dangerous. I hope Luke feels better soon!

LuLuRex
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 4:26 PM

I've never used it.

LCJan21
by Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 4:28 PM
1 mom liked this
I've used the older children's formula recently on my 2 year old. And I love it. It helped him sleep and not be quite as miserable whole trying to sleep.
WILDCATGAL78
by Gold Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 5:38 PM
I used for the first time a few weeks ago. But my daughter is two. It worked for us and I used it when honey wasn't cutting it. I am assuming your baby is not one yet?
Does it get cold where you live? If so, you can bundle baby up, crack the windows and go for a drive.
Luke8212013
by Gold Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 5:48 PM
Sorry I should've mentioned that- he will be 18 months in just a few days, I'm just so weary of giving him anything the doctor hasn't prescribed- even sometimes some of the things they suggest or recommend.
It's supercold where we are right now, I don't know if it's too cold to do that:/
Thank you!
Mom2Just1
by Platinum Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 6:09 PM

I've never used it.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

KelliansMom
by Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 7:25 PM
1 mom liked this
I have used the baby version of Zarbees with my ten month old. Works amazingly.
wife-4-life
by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 7:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Use it here. Love it. Works great with my kids.

It's a honey based syrup so it coats the throat and eases coughing.
WILDCATGAL78
by Gold Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 7:50 PM
The colder the better. Usually within 15-20 mins, my daughter stops coughing and is resting or sleeping..

Quoting Luke8212013: Sorry I should've mentioned that- he will be 18 months in just a few days, I'm just so weary of giving him anything the doctor hasn't prescribed- even sometimes some of the things they suggest or recommend.
It's supercold where we are right now, I don't know if it's too cold to do that:/
Thank you!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)