Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you able to keep up with your housework?

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 3:42 PM
  • 22 Replies

Are you on top of keeping your house clean or does it get messy?

Mine is never a total mess but it does get away from me sometimes. I wish I could figure out a better cleaning schedule! 

by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 3:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 5:10 PM
Barely.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Guerita6hijos
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 5:10 PM
I keep up on cleaning the bathroom and kitchen. I get behind on putting away laundry after washing. I don't make schedules, I just clean as the day goes by. At night after our 5 oldest are asleep, Ayden gets some daddy alone time while I catch up on cleaning.
jellybeanjean
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 5:11 PM
So far with the two toddlers yes. Will see how it goes when the newborn arrives!
PinkGlitterBomb
by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 5:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Yup. That's why I love my housecleaning service!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kajira
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 5:18 PM

I try to clean as I go and kind of keep a schedule my husband helps and we deep clean once a month where we spend a WHOLE day trying to dust and get everything caught up again.

Luvmy2babies22
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 5:38 PM
1 mom liked this

i'm not really on top of it but i'm not the best housekeeper anyway.  my house is clean but the clutter (ie kids toys) gets out of control regularly. 

i do have a cleaning schedule that works for me but i have weeks where i just don't stay focused due to other things.  i have such a short time in the morning before i have to pick up my middle i have to cram in runs, errands and such.  i do my best. 

next year my 2 older kids will finally be at the same school on the same (full day) schedule so I'll have more flexibility and free time.

Serabeth06
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 5:42 PM

Barely. Some days are better than others. I should be folding laundry right now. If I spent all the time that I spend on CM on my housework, I'd easily tackle it. And go insane from lack of rest and relaxation time. xD

Mom2Just1
by Platinum Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 8:16 PM
Most of the time. I deep clean every week.
Luke8212013
by Gold Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 8:25 PM

Usually I'm on top of it, if I work two or three- twelve hour days in a row forget it. But, I catch up the next day I have off. 

kmeow
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 9:14 PM
I'm a terrible housekeeper. Horrible. I keep it clean-ish, dishes washed, floors vaccuumed, catbox scooped, and generally decluttered and my husband does the rest.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)