Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Omg! What is wrong with my baby?!?!

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2016 at 9:34 AM
  • 48 Replies
For the past 3 nights now our 6 month old has not been sleeping well. He goes to bed around 6 or 7 and wakes up at 1,2 or 3 and just cries and cried. He doesn't want his bottle, is not happy being carried, not happy lying down... omg! I don't know what to anymore. Eventually after about 1-2 hours he will go to bed. Help!! We need some sort of normal sleep!
Tia
by on Jan. 23, 2016 at 9:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kiki719
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2016 at 9:38 AM
Formula or breastfeed? My 7 month old has been doing that for 2 months. I switched formula tried everything doctor said its a growth spurt just go with it till she starts to go back to her Normal sleep pattern.
The_Doodle
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2016 at 9:40 AM

I would guess teething.

Noethegoddess20
by Member on Jan. 23, 2016 at 9:43 AM
Formula..Enfamil Gentlease. He has been teething since he was 3 months! The funny thing is that during the day he naps fine for the most part except in the wee hours of the morning.
kiki719
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2016 at 9:46 AM
Trust me I feel your pain. I have been exhausted for over 2 months. The doctor told me shes showing no sign of teeth but she gained almost 2 pound in one month so she's going with a growth spurt. My dd wakes about 6 times from 8 to 8 am

Quoting Noethegoddess20: Formula..Enfamil Gentlease. He has been teething since he was 3 months! The funny thing is that during the day he naps fine for the most part except in the wee hours of the morning.
hmhiggins87
by Member on Jan. 23, 2016 at 10:30 AM
Growth spurt/growing pains and teething. Try the hylands teething tablets and rub legs and stuff to help relieve pain. Happened with my daughter when was around 6 or 7 months
Mom2Just1
by Platinum Member on Jan. 23, 2016 at 10:42 AM
1 mom liked this
Could be a growth spurt.
wife-4-life
by on Jan. 23, 2016 at 11:41 AM
Probably a growth spurt.
Nicole_2007
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2016 at 2:06 PM
Probably growth spurt my 6 month old is doing the same thing
MusherMaggie
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2016 at 3:49 PM
Normal. He is on the verge of developmental milestones, which can be very unsettling. He may be getting too many solids, and too close to bedtime. Teething and growth spurt, too.
Stevensmomma
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2016 at 9:04 AM
Teething
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)