Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breakfast

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 8:00 AM
  • 23 Replies
What are you and baby having for breakfast?
by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 8:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
melindabelcher
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 8:00 AM
We are having pancakes and sliced fruit :)
And little one is having some mommy milk to :)
lovely.mess
by Bronze Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 8:10 AM
Baby had a bottle, yummy! That thankfully so far has stayed down. No clue what I'll have an orange maybe
melindabelcher
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 8:13 AM
Glad she's starting to feel better! Fingers crossed for a great day!

Do you typically eat breakfast?

Quoting lovely.mess: Baby had a bottle, yummy! That thankfully so far has stayed down. No clue what I'll have an orange maybe
lovely.mess
by Bronze Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 8:58 AM
I hope she is! And no I usually never have a big breakfast

Quoting melindabelcher: Glad she's starting to feel better! Fingers crossed for a great day!

Do you typically eat breakfast?

Quoting lovely.mess: Baby had a bottle, yummy! That thankfully so far has stayed down. No clue what I'll have an orange maybe
PartyOfGirls
by Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 9:02 AM

LO is EBF still at almost 4 months old, but besides the lactation cookie I just ate and the coffee I am drinking I will be making some Banana, pineapple and mango smoothies with spinach and kale and some almond milk (vanilla) dd 4 will get hers with chocolate almond milk! lol

melindabelcher
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 9:19 AM
Yum!
Do you make smoothies often?

Quoting PartyOfGirls:

LO is EBF still at almost 4 months old, but besides the lactation cookie I just ate and the coffee I am drinking I will be making some Banana, pineapple and mango smoothies with spinach and kale and some almond milk (vanilla) dd 4 will get hers with chocolate almond milk! lol

PartyOfGirls
by Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 9:22 AM

We used too, but its been a long while I guess since the summertime. lol

My 4 yr old stopped eating food and we are trying a new diet for her by doing smoothies, hopefully it works cause she needs to eat again!

Quoting melindabelcher: Yum! Do you make smoothies often?
Quoting PartyOfGirls:

melindabelcher
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 9:24 AM
My 6 year old is awful about not eating :(
It's so frustrating.
I hope the smoothies are a hit!

Quoting PartyOfGirls:

My 4 yr old stopped eating food and we are trying a new diet for her by doing smoothies, hopefully it works cause she needs to eat again!

Quoting melindabelcher: Yum!
Do you make smoothies often?

Quoting PartyOfGirls:

Zaichik90
by Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 9:33 AM
We're all having toast with various toppings. I'm having black rye toast with butter and caviar...6 year old daughter is having toast with avocado and tomatoes...5 year old daughter is having toast with a fried egg,...and DH is having a pb and banana sandwich
And we share a bowl of fruit salad ;-). I drink sweet hot tea, 6 year old wants apple juice, 5 year old chocolate milk, and dh iced tea :-D
PartyOfGirls
by Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 9:33 AM

Thanks!

It really is frustrating, my 4 yr old used to be the best eater ever, she has growth concerns since birth and was on a high calorie diet since 3 months old because of it. She could eat a grown man under the table due to the extreme calorie loss her body goes through, then one day a few months back she just started refusing to eat, gagging and spitting out food- that stopped tho, and now she only eats yogurt and cheese, apple sauce and toast. She's 4 and 28lbs and only 38" tall we see a dietition again soon so lets hope smoothies do the trick til we can figure out why she no longer wants to eat!

Quoting melindabelcher: My 6 year old is awful about not eating :( It's so frustrating. I hope the smoothies are a hit!
Quoting PartyOfGirls:

Quoting melindabelcher: Yum! Do you make smoothies often?
Quoting PartyOfGirls:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)