Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does your LO have any fears?

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 5:11 PM
  • 17 Replies

My DD went through a brief phase when she was scared of the vacuum. My DS is going through being afraid of the dark. 

by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 5:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
IAMmomtotrips
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 5:22 PM
They weren't until my DH died and now they're scared of everything!
la_bella_vita
by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 5:39 PM

Mine had a phase where they were scared of the vacuum.

Butterfly_xo
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2016 at 1:51 AM
Liam is afraid of water. He cries a lot before bath or shower time but then he gets used to it. He's been that way since he was a baby.
juniors.mommy
by Member on Apr. 9, 2016 at 1:52 AM
depends on the day sometimes I swear he acts like he's scared of the damn wind...but true fears I don't think so...
auntangelofsix
by Gold Member on Apr. 9, 2016 at 2:02 AM
Yes he is scared chunky E chess Guy n things like that but I was to my parent's said at his age.
WILDCATGAL78
by Gold Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 2:27 PM

Lol! I remember the vacuum. We got out of that phase about a year ago. But.. she is still afraid of the blow dryer and just more recently the dark. 

la_bella_vita
by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 2:46 PM

Quoting WILDCATGAL78:

Lol! I remember the vacuum. We got out of that phase about a year ago. But.. she is still afraid of the blow dryer and just more recently the dark. 

I forgot the blow dryer, my puppy is scared of the blow dryer (lol) and my oldest was too. My oldest HATES the dark. 

WILDCATGAL78
by Gold Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 2:59 PM

Lol!
I have been waiting for the dark to come. I thought it would be another year or two.  

Quoting la_bella_vita:

Quoting WILDCATGAL78:

I forgot the blow dryer, my puppy is scared of the blow dryer (lol) and my oldest was too. My oldest HATES the dark. 

la_bella_vita
by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 3:09 PM

haha! Do you use a nightlight?

Quoting WILDCATGAL78:

Lol!I have been waiting for the dark to come. I thought it would be another year or two.  

Quoting la_bella_vita:

Quoting WILDCATGAL78:

Allysha18
by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 3:09 PM
My son was afraid of the dark. I just bought night lights. Problem solved. He grew out of it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)