Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3month and teething ? 😦

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 3:26 PM
  • 20 Replies
My baby boy is 3months and already has a little tooth comming in !
How did you handle your little ones while teething, especially if they started young?
by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 3:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CMLittle719
by Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 3:52 PM

are you sure it's a tooth? It;s not impossible but our baby boy had a hard white thing on his top gum and we thought it was a tooth for sure. well come to find out its just a small cyst per say from sucking on bottles and such. Plus you will know when tooth comes in for they come in the very front bottom or top first. 

dipsetgrl06
by Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 3:56 PM
My oldest got his first 2 teeth at 3 months and by his first birthday he had a full mouth. The only issue he had with teething was drool. My 16 month old only drooled and chewed on everything. He got his first 2 around 4 months I think.
Mom2Just1
by Platinum Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 5:51 PM
NormAl. We use teething tablets, Amber teething necklace.
Raeann11
by Gold Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 6:44 PM
Cold wash clothes ( I would put mine in the freezer for 15 mins). Chew toys ones that go in the freezer and ones that don't. Massaging the gums.
melindabelcher
by Gold Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 7:27 PM
It's so hard when they are so little.

Amber teething necklace
Hylands teething tablets
Cold/frozen knotted wash cloths
Cold carrots
Teething toys
Silicone teethers
KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 9:39 PM
My youngest had 2 teeth at 4 months. We just nursed through it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MusherMaggie
by Gold Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 11:14 PM
Hyland's Homeopathic teething tablets and gel were what we used. My daughter started with teething pain at three months but no teeth erupted until two months later.
Kmakksmom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 21, 2016 at 12:57 AM
Our baby girl had 3 teeth by the time she turned 3 months. She has 12 teeth now at 13 months. :)
Jazzylady1
by Member on Apr. 21, 2016 at 1:06 AM
My grandson had a mouth almost full by 4 mos. Doc told my DD no, he's not teething. I said ,yes,he is at 3 mos ,within a few days he had several teeth.lol. So yes,it's very possible. We kept him numb, he would take his hand smack his cheeks so that was him wanting more gel. We put it on and he would smile & was happy. He never gave us a hard time. He would bite down on my finger so I knew he was teething. His teeth came in so fast, we kept his whole mouth numb.
cheergurl84
by Member on Apr. 21, 2016 at 4:23 AM
You can use a cold washcloth or teething toy. Massaging their gums can be helpful too. Just please don't be cruel and use orajel. The FDA even advises against it still until at least 2 due to potential risks associated with it. Plus, have you ever used it on yourself? There's nothing worse than feeling numb, like you can't talk or swallow.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)