Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

help me out!

Posted by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 12:58 PM
  • 10 Replies
So on Monday my 9month old is going for testing and Sunday night he can only have 3 hrs of sleep. Any suggestions on how to keep him and myself up all night???
by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 12:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AutasticMomx2
by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 1:17 PM
That sounds like suicide. Keep the house cold and don't overdress yourselves. Get some movies and snacks for you. Possibly energy drinks for you too. Tickle him, play, and just do your best.
rachel216
by Bronze Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 2:41 PM
Quoting AutasticMomx2: That sounds like suicide. Keep the house cold and don't overdress yourselves. Get some movies and snacks for you. Possibly energy drinks for you too. Tickle him, play, and just do your best.
i wish I could do energy drink but I'm also pregnant so that won't work :( I agree it's suicide. We're going to a pumpkin patch tomorrow I'm kinda hoping to get him to nap as much as possible during the day then he won't want to sleep at night
AutasticMomx2
by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 2:43 PM
What are they testing?

Quoting rachel216:
Quoting AutasticMomx2: That sounds like suicide. Keep the house cold and don't overdress yourselves. Get some movies and snacks for you. Possibly energy drinks for you too. Tickle him, play, and just do your best.
i wish I could do energy drink but I'm also pregnant so that won't work :( I agree it's suicide. We're going to a pumpkin patch tomorrow I'm kinda hoping to get him to nap as much as possible during the day then he won't want to sleep at night
rachel216
by Bronze Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 2:51 PM
Quoting AutasticMomx2: What are they testing?

Quoting rachel216:
neurological issues. Possible night terrors maybe seizures I think they said it was an EEG
AutasticMomx2
by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 5:06 PM
Praying you get answers.

Quoting rachel216:

Quoting rachel216:
neurological issues. Possible night terrors maybe seizures I think they said it was an EEG
rachel216
by Bronze Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 7:22 PM
Quoting AutasticMomx2: Praying you get answers.

Quoting rachel216:

Quoting rachel216:
Ty
la_bella_vita
by on Oct. 23, 2016 at 2:50 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm so sorry momma. I really hope you finally get some answers! I guess staying up by being active, playing music, dancing, cracking the window, getting some cool air in.

Stevensmomma
by Silver Member on Oct. 24, 2016 at 9:23 AM
Omg i have no clue but gdlk
Junebaby18
by Nannerz on Oct. 24, 2016 at 9:45 AM
I had to keep my ds awake overnight so he could have a test done, and it was kinda hard. I kept talking to him and dancing around with him, bouncing him gently. It worked. Fortunately, when he fell asleep after getting hooked up, I did too right next to him.
rachel216
by Bronze Member on Oct. 24, 2016 at 10:05 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Junebaby18: I had to keep my ds awake overnight so he could have a test done, and it was kinda hard. I kept talking to him and dancing around with him, bouncing him gently. It worked. Fortunately, when he fell asleep after getting hooked up, I did too right next to him.
it was really hard and he did get some extra sleep but I don't think it really matters all that much he's sleeping during the test and I tech is typing away so I'm guessing they're getting some useful info. I'm actually awake at the moment I'm sure I'll crash soon though
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)