Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

"It's time for cuddles mama!"

Posted by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 11:48 AM
  • 18 Replies
1 mom liked this
DS and I were playing on the couch (ok, he was playing on the couch, I was watching him because he's cute) when all of the sudden he backs up into my lap and sits up. Then he grabs my arms and wraps them around himself and makes me squeeze him a few times. Then he just sits there, so I let him go. He grabs my arms and does it again. So we just hung out there for almost 10 minutes just cuddling and talking. (I talked. He babbled.) it was the cutest thing! Then he pushed my hands away, climbed off the couch and just stood there looking at me like "are you ok with this?" Lol! I rubbed his back and off he went to play with his toys. :)
by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 11:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
melindabelcher
by Gold Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 12:07 PM
So sweet
onehotmama410
by Bronze Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 12:31 PM
Thank you. :) he's not usually a cuddle bug unless he's tired. I love getting all the cuddles I can get! I know they won't last forever. :(

Quoting melindabelcher: So sweet
Mom2Just1
by Platinum Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 12:40 PM
So sweet!
AutasticMomx2
by on Oct. 28, 2016 at 2:10 AM
1 mom liked this
Awww. My momma always called that recharging.
mrskram
by Member on Oct. 28, 2016 at 8:36 AM

This gave me goosebumps and almost brought tears to my eyes (I blame the pregnancy hormones lol)... that's the sweetest thing!! How old is DS?

onehotmama410
by Bronze Member on Oct. 28, 2016 at 9:02 AM
1 mom liked this
He will be a year on Sunday. Df didn't believe me until he did the same thing to him last night. :)

Quoting mrskram:

This gave me goosebumps and almost brought tears to my eyes (I blame the pregnancy hormones lol)... that's the sweetest thing!! How old is DS?

mrskram
by Member on Oct. 28, 2016 at 9:06 AM

Too sweet <3 my DS turned a year old last Friday... time flies!!

Quoting onehotmama410: He will be a year on Sunday. Df didn't believe me until he did the same thing to him last night. :)
Quoting mrskram:

onehotmama410
by Bronze Member on Oct. 28, 2016 at 9:26 AM
1 mom liked this
It really does! I swear that before I blinked, he was a tiny newborn. Lol!

Quoting mrskram:

Too sweet <3 my DS turned a year old last Friday... time flies!!

Quoting onehotmama410: He will be a year on Sunday. Df didn't believe me until he did the same thing to him last night. :)

Quoting mrskram:

ElenaD93
by New Member on Oct. 28, 2016 at 9:30 AM

Mobile Photo

I love cuddle time! ^.^ they grow up so fast I can't believe how big my little Chubbles is getting
PinkButterfly66
by Bronze Member on Oct. 28, 2016 at 9:36 AM

My daughter is a cuddle bug even at 18.  Except for a short period when she became more mobile around 9 months.  She was too busy  for cuddle! She had things to do and places to crawl to!  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)