Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My ds that is. He fights me like crazy when I try to dress him. When I take his diaper off if he sees any possible chance of running, he's gone, cackling all the way. He especially hates pants (but he's ok with baby legs and likes nightgowns). Anyone else raising a nudist? Lol
by on Jan. 11, 2017 at 3:37 PM
Replies (11-17):
RosaSherman
by on Jan. 12, 2017 at 1:50 AM

Both of our kids.  One time a neighbor was over with their kids playing and said oh and that naked girl there.

momofsixangels
by on Jan. 12, 2017 at 7:17 AM
My kids did that
Raeann11
by Gold Member on Jan. 12, 2017 at 7:34 AM
All my kids are that way.
OTZMom
by Member on Jan. 12, 2017 at 7:35 AM
Sounds like my 20 month old! He undressed himself constantly, and after his bath I can hardly contain him to dry him off! I usually let him run naked for a while. It makes him so happy!
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jan. 12, 2017 at 8:36 PM

Quoting yvonne37:

lol thats cute.. my son when he was little loved to run around in his underwear.

So did my other son

WILDCATGAL78
by Gold Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 3:35 PM

My three year old is like that. It started this summer. She is all about lounging in her undies. She came to work with me one day, and the first thing she asked if she could take off her pants and shirt. Lol! 

cabrandy03
by Brandy on Jan. 13, 2017 at 4:33 PM
My 6 year old is only just now growing out of liking to be naked all the time lol.
And my 6 month old already fights wearing clothes sometimes.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN