• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What did you baby eat today?

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 8:59 PM
  • 15 Replies

What did you baby eat today?

Did he/she like it?

How old?

Harley will be 10 months old in a few weeks. For breakfast she had a a fried egg yolk, goldfish for snacks, black beans with pasta and canned mixed veggies for lunch, and some green baby food puree with some baby cereal and ricotta cheese for dinner.  

She loves any green baby food. I think she likes the asparagus and peas the best, but its hard to tell. 

by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 8:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MusherMaggie
by Gold Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 9:59 PM
My children (as should any baby under a year) nursed first, then fed themselves small pieces of whatever we were having. No purées or spoonfeeding. They didn't really get way into solids until 18 months or so.
HisUsmcWifey
by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:36 PM
My 2 year old had:

Breakfast was
Steel cut oatmeal with a banana and almond milk

Lunch was
String cheese, fresh fruit, and Black Forest ham.

Dinner was
Organic mac n cheese, black bean burgers and cucumber slices.
mnmo3bb
by Silver Member on Jan. 27, 2017 at 3:33 AM

16 m - ate cucumber, banana, bone broth w/little brocolli & coconut oil, apples... I think that's it. pretty big day for him. Usually I just do one or two things. He's exclusively breastfed still aside from one or two meals/snacks. He has lots of allergies so we're introducing things pretty slowly to watch for reactions (both hives & his stools... anything undigested is a no go - so far carrots are the worse adn I think potatoes caused diarrhea but it might have just been the undigested carrots) 

C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by Silver Member on Jan. 27, 2017 at 4:03 AM
My son is 6 months old. He had breastmilk and one tablespoon of homemade apple puree.

He's tried 3 different foods so far and apple is the only one he likes.
Mom2Just1
by Platinum Member on Jan. 27, 2017 at 1:20 PM

At that age mine were nursing mostly and then offered something we were eating at dinner.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Mom2Just1
by Platinum Member on Jan. 27, 2017 at 1:21 PM

Norah had some almond milk with her mom's best cereal. Lunch she had fresh green beans with grilled chicken.  Dinner was pancakes made from scratch. She is 2.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jan. 27, 2017 at 2:15 PM
1 mom liked this

When my kid's were 10 months, they ate twice a day and had breastmilk

Khooks
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2017 at 9:15 AM
My baby was eating well by 10mo too. She's 17mo and yesterday breakfast she had a banana and a oatmeal raisin bar. For lunch she had chicken nuggets, cheese cubes, and a clementine. For dinner we had spinach stuffed pork chops and Mac and cheese and she also had a kiwi.
ThePoopFace
by Member on Jan. 28, 2017 at 4:49 PM

Awesome! my babies have always been good eaters. I fall her my fat baby lol. Shes not actually fat. Shes 75th % for height and weight. Shes just a big girl. 

Harley has had some mac and cheese once. She liked it. 

Quoting Khooks: My baby was eating well by 10mo too. She's 17mo and yesterday breakfast she had a banana and a oatmeal raisin bar. For lunch she had chicken nuggets, cheese cubes, and a clementine. For dinner we had spinach stuffed pork chops and Mac and cheese and she also had a kiwi.

ThePoopFace
by Member on Jan. 28, 2017 at 4:51 PM

Yum. My 8 year old daughter will eat some black bean burgers with me, but no one else in the house likes them. Well, the baby likes black beans, but I wouldn't feed her them in a burger form yet 

Quoting HisUsmcWifey: My 2 year old had: Breakfast was Steel cut oatmeal with a banana and almond milk Lunch was String cheese, fresh fruit, and Black Forest ham. Dinner was Organic mac n cheese, black bean burgers and cucumber slices.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)