Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Armando's Shocking Test Results

I had asked the doctor if he would do allergy testing on Armando so he put in the script and we took him to do the bloodwork. The results came back and we were really shocked and I'm still stressing over it. Armando is allergic to: Egg White, Ovalbumin, Milk, Alpha Lactalbumin, Casein, Wheat, Sesame Seed, Peanut, Ara H 1, Ara H 3, and Soybean. He now has to carry an Epi-Pen. 

Anyone else have babies with food allergies? If yes, what are they and how are you handling it? 

by on Mar. 6, 2017 at 9:22 PM
Replies (21-22):
HappyFamilyOf5
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2017 at 10:29 AM

I live in FL. 

Quoting Zaichik90: I'm really sorry about your son's results. I am shocked for you. For now, maybe see if there's a support group in your area for parents of kids with multiple allergies? Did his physician say anything else? Ask for every resource you can get...allergy clinic, therapy, colonics, nutritionist/dietiscian consultant....also go to the library and do as much research as you can for yourself. It's hard but sooon it will just be a part of your routine But yea get all the help/resources science/medicine has to offer Can I ask where you live?

Stevensmomma
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2017 at 8:13 AM
None yet that we are aware of he hasn't showed us any signs he has any yet at 18mths but we have stayed away feom peanut butter and fish still.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)