Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My baby will not stop crying.

Posted by on Sep. 21, 2017 at 9:45 PM
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hi my name is Janet.  I know it is so nerve racking to have your baby cry all the time. I went
 through the same thing when I had my kids.A it was not easy.
But  you should check to see if your baby is full of gas. Sometimes  they can't get rid of gas,and it is painfull.
pat lightly on his back while holding your baby. This may take a few minutes. I found that laying pour baby on their stomach over your knees and softly rubbing his back helped. You may want to check with your doc. To see if your baby is allergic to the formular. Maybe doc will change it.

Amd when your baby sleeps you try to nap too.
Good luck,
janet
by on Sep. 21, 2017 at 9:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Mom2Just1
by Platinum Member on Sep. 22, 2017 at 11:23 PM
We breastfeed and baby wear. Our babies rarely cry.
Ms_Smock
by on Sep. 22, 2017 at 11:27 PM
Or if they got any vaccines
Khooks
by Bronze Member on Sep. 23, 2017 at 4:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Good advice. If breastfeeding try eliminating milk products from your diet. And eliminating other foods as well that could be upsetting. Both of my kids had milk allergies.
kryysteez
by Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 8:55 PM

Did the baby have recent VACCINES??  Vaccines can cause brain swelling which is called Encephalitis.  The vaccine package insert says if the baby crys for more than 3 hours, do not give ANY future vaccines because it means "Neurological damage in progress".  You should never ignore this crying, and dont let your doctor tell you its normal cause it IS NOT.

tabicatinthehat
by New Member on Sep. 27, 2017 at 8:02 AM

We thought our son just had colick, too, because that's what everyone told us. People just automatically assume that nothing can be done. Even doctors! I was about to go insane with all that crying, though, so I kept trying to figure out what was actually wrong. It turned out he was lactose intolerant. I was just browsing the infant tummy stuff and decided to try Colief and IT WORKED. We used it maybe twice before we noticed a HUGE difference. It's a bit expensive, but totally worth it. You have to follow the instructions which involves a little planning, but as one mom of a colicky baby to others, we'll do anything. I will never not recommend this to moms with "colicky" babies. Check out the other reviews here. http://amzn.to/2xFBj43

seaturtle1
by Bronze Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 1:59 PM

Acid reflux maks them scream all the time as well

kidmom581
by Member on Oct. 4, 2017 at 5:38 PM
My son had a real bad case of colic. He would cry from bout 7pm til 2 or 3am. I was ready to pull my hair out. The best thing I tried was Babies magic tea. Seemed to help out alot. Also when your baby is done eating try putting the baby on your bed or lap on his/her back and move legs in a bicycle motion.
MusherMaggie
by Gold Member on Oct. 4, 2017 at 5:42 PM
Quoting tabicatinthehat:

We thought our son just had colick, too, because that's what everyone told us. People just automatically assume that nothing can be done. Even doctors! I was about to go insane with all that crying, though, so I kept trying to figure out what was actually wrong. It turned out he was lactose intolerant. I was just browsing the infant tummy stuff and decided to try Colief and IT WORKED. We used it maybe twice before we noticed a HUGE difference. It's a bit expensive, but totally worth it. You have to follow the instructions which involves a little planning, but as one mom of a colicky baby to others, we'll do anything. I will never not recommend this to moms with "colicky" babies. Check out the other reviews here. http://amzn.to/2xFBj43

Babies are not lactose intolerant, but frequently can be allergic to soy and dairy which they get through formula or from the mother's diet if breastfeeding. They can also have a problem with being feed too much and/or being fed too fast.

Margarett RBC Zavodnyteal ribbon

babysmother
by New Member on Oct. 7, 2017 at 8:35 AM

Good Advice

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)