Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help please.???

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2017 at 3:51 PM
  • 4 Replies
1 mom liked this
Okay So here's the thing... I'm terrible at math and I just picked up 9 - 12.4oz cans of Enfamil and I wanna know how long they should last for. My little man is 6 weeks, he'll be 7 weeks on Thursday, he eats every 3-4 hours so roughly 8 times a day, and he has a 4oz bottle each feeding. I calculated that out and that's about 32oz per day. The cans say they make approximately 90oz. How long should they last for. My husband is gonna be gone for about a month and a half and I won't really have any way to get more until he gets back and I want to make sure I have enough. Thank you to anyone who answers.!
by on Oct. 15, 2017 at 3:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MusherMaggie
by Gold Member on Oct. 15, 2017 at 6:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Each can makes not quite enough for 3 days since 3×32=96. You have enough for a little over three weeks. For a month and a half, you need six more cans.

Margarett RBC Zavodnyteal ribbon

Kayleejt5448
by New Member on Oct. 15, 2017 at 11:42 PM
I get WIC checks for the formula. My next check I can get 10 cans with, then the one after that I can get 9 again.. I was gonna get them all at once but I don't have enough space in my pantry for 28 cans of formula lol. But my next check I'm gonna use on Halloween so I can stock up for the last couple days my husband is gone.
Madeyemoody
by on Oct. 15, 2017 at 11:46 PM
Is it liquid or powder?
AzariahsMother
by Bronze Member on Oct. 17, 2017 at 4:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Honestly, this will very per child.  He may eat more in 1 sitting vs another.  Any # you get from someone would be an estimate and could last longer or not as long.

If DH is going to be gone to me it would make sense to pick up more and have extra vs risking not having enough.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)