Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Came across this on my Facebook. 4 kids in 3+ yrs taken away on a false CPS report that someone called in.

Posted by on Nov. 7, 2017 at 1:22 AM
  • 4 Replies
The campaing is from the life coach who sees nothing wrong with the parents at supervised visits, put CPS hates the parents. Why do government offices abuse their power?

https://www.change.org/p/tim-knopp-please-help-the-fight-to-get-christopher-and-hunter-back-to-their-parents?recruiter=795762754&utm_campaign=signature_receipt&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=share_petition

by on Nov. 7, 2017 at 1:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MusherMaggie
by Gold Member on Nov. 7, 2017 at 8:50 AM
Ridiculous. I signed the petition and shared it.
AzariahsMother
by on Nov. 7, 2017 at 9:44 AM

I think I saw this story awhile ago and something said there was more to it.  Can't remember the details though.

Junebaby18
by Nannerz on Nov. 8, 2017 at 12:00 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting AzariahsMother:

I think I saw this story awhile ago and something said there was more to it.  Can't remember the details though.

I just went to their Facebook page and there's tons more info. CPS is hiding stuff from governors, not sending in notes to the judge from the person that was observing them during visitation, taking away another newborn baby that no neglect or abuse was shown on him (2 days old still in the hospital being watched over by nurses constantly), etc. So yep, lots more to it and not good either.
alimom08
by Member on Nov. 8, 2017 at 4:17 PM
1 mom liked this
She had twins more than 3 yrs ago, than had 1 more yrs ago, and because of a false complaint the newborn got taken away, along with the twins. All the visits were great, they did nothing wrong in three yrs, but still don't have their 3 kids back. Then they had one more child, and that newborn was automatically taken away.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)